3:: any favorite football managers?

caixinha. omg. he was the only reason i watched santos games. idk. its just the way that he looks like he's about to stab someone. and some of his reactions were really funny. like when he had a tantrum and kicked a football at paul aguilar and it nearly hit the club america player.

i like el tuca ferreti. he is pretty funny too. have you all seen that video where he is yelling at the tigres players? sooo funny.

piojo herrera. when van persie pushes him aside after the mexico vs netherlands game at the world cup. and piojo shoves him right back. pure badassery.

4:: what are your favorite football clubs and why?

chivas. they are my one true love ever since i have learned to speak. ever since i learned to walk, and comprehend what love and care was, chivas was that (besides my family, and god of course). they are my family. i grew up watching them play, watching many of the players grow up (like omar bravo), i grew up with them.

chivas is not just a team for me. a lot of people may not understand bc they are not a world famous team. but they are one of the best teams in mexico and usa. its a feeling that really can't be put into words. the way some people feel about real madrid and barcelona, is the way i feel about chivas. they are my barcelona, they are my 'mes que un club', my 'visca el barca', my 'hala madrid'. this feeling of pure joy i get when i see them, of uncureable sadness when they lose, of nervous feelings during a game. its my adrenaline. 

we are a legend of mexican football. we are el campeonisimo (a nickname given to the team in the fifties and sixties when they won SEVEN TITLES in a ROW). 

i mean, i love fc barcelona as well, my second fave team. but i will never love them nearly as much as i love chivas. chivas is my life.

i wasnt born into the cule fandom. i was born into the chivas fandom. and that is why i love them the way i do. they have been with me, and just as they have been with me, i will always be with them. 

a little side note: i also love the way they only field mexican players. i dont hate foreigners. but its a tradition that was established over 100 years ago. and i think it is a tradition we must keep. we must respect traditions.

5:: what are you most favorite national teams and why?

mexico. i know i was born in america, and they should probably be my top team, but my parents came from mexico to this country. thus, i didn't grow up watching the usmnt play. i grew up having house parties or going to house parties each time mexico would play. i grew up wearing green jerseys each time the seleccion had a match.

i grew up with them, just as i grew up with chivas.

i didn't have that relationship with the us national team.

and i love the anthem, i love the fans, i love the players, the jerseys, the home stadium. i love all of it. i love how the players are so patriotic and so proud to be mexican, so proud to represent their country.

as mexicans, we live and breathe pure football. and i honestly think we deserve more in the senior world cups (just a reminder that we have been twice world champs at the u17 edition, once gold medalists of the summer olympics, and countless times champions at juegps panamericanos, gold cup and other competitions). we are a force, a giant of the concacaf region. i think we have always had the potential to even win a world cup at the senior level.

but the corruption in the fifa is too much.

i also like usmnt. their motto "one nation, one team." is pretty badass.