Tongue Piercing

"Where did you get that?" Shikamaru had pried Ino's mouth open to look at her tongue piercing. "That's such a good design on it too."

Ino stuck her tongue out at him as Shikamaru released her mouth so she could answer. "I got it at that new piercing parlor in town. They're super nice down there and really professional."

"They got an Instagram?" He prodded as he pulled out his phone and Ino showed him their page. Shikamaru was intrigued and decided he wanted to match Ino's piercing. "I think I'll check it out after the final lecture."

"Trust me, it's an experience," She grinned. "Plus they have someone your type there, who knows maybe you'll get lucky."

Shikamaru rolled his eyes at her flirtation. "Ino you're flirting is as dry as my pussy."

He laughed at her offended gasp as she playfully threw a punch on his arm. " You don't even have a cunt! You brat!"

Shikamaru managed to get to the piercing parlor when they had 30 minutes left. Inside was only one person, a blonde male who seemed about 6'0. He was extremely buffed and the tank top he wore rippled as he made movements behind the reception desk. Shikamaru smoothed out his outfit as he was faced with such a tempting offer. He strode up confidently. "Hey, you guys aren't closed yet right?" He asked, rotating slightly on his black pumps.

The blonde in question looked up and then a slow smile overtook his lips. "No, I'm closing shop but I can take you."

Those predators' eyes made Shikamaru aware that this employee meant something different underneath those words. "I'm Shikamaru and you are?"

"Naruto, just call me Naruto."

Naruto led Shikamaru to his workspace. "What are you looking for?" He asked as he pulled on gloves and got his gun ready for piercing. Shikamaru splayed his skirt open as he took a seat on the chair across from the blonde. His legs were open so wide that he placed both hands between the space and leaned forward. He was teasing and it seemed Naruto was rising to the bait as his eyes narrowed at the seductive way his back curved.

"Tongue piercing, a friend of mine was here earlier and liked their piece so I came for mine," He explained as he watched Naruto pull out several sheets of piercings. He held them out for Shikamaru to see.

"Well don't let me stop you," Naruto gestured for him to look. At this point, however, Shikamaru was becoming aware of Naruto's lust rolling off him. He quickly chose one for Naruto and the blonde sanitized it as he came closer. "Open up for me," Naruto's voice came out rushed, heated in a sense and Shikamaru blushed as he opened his mouth, his tongue falling out. "Fucking hell, I bet I could choke you on my cock."

Shikamaru's body shuddered, and his eyes became glossy. "You can find out after you pierce my tongue," He smirked but it quickly went to a moan when Naruto casually slipped two fingers down his throat. He had no gag reflex and Naruto's eyes shined at that.

"You fucking slut," He whispered as he yanked his tongue out, Shikamaru's body jerked and his hands moved to grasp Naruto's thighs. Shikamaru's eyes watered when the piercing went in but it was only for a pinch as then his body started to get hot. "Do you feel it?"

Shikamaru nodded, his breath coming out in hot puffs as he drooled. Naruto kissed him deeply, both males with tongue piercings could feel the metal balls clanking as their tongues pressed against each other. They pulled back and Shikamaru raised his arms as Naruto held him around his waist and pulled him into his lap. He lifted his skirt, pushing his panties aside as his free hand gathered oil from the table nearby. Shikamaru was left in limbo as Naruto ate his neck while fingering him, his arms were locked around his head as he rode his fingers.

"Is this a normal thing? Riding the fingers of a near stranger?" Naruto teased as he bit into Shikamaru's chest. His blouse had been unbuttoned and those pink erect buds were too such a delight to nibble on. Listening to him lose his mind was a joy for Naruto's cock which had begun dancing with Shikamaru's who was still bouncing on his fingers.

"No! I just like your type," He moaned quietly, he covered his mouth slightly as Naruto had finally gotten deep enough for his prostate. "I love your body so much~" He purred.

Naruto chuckled darkly as he unzipped his cock. "Is that so? I don't like the sound of that. I refuse to be a type. You're my fucking bitch now," He slammed Shikamaru down on his cock and the Nara squealed as his prostate shot pleasure through his body.

"Yes! I'm your bitch!" Shikamaru cried as Naruto got up to plant him across the small desk. His legs fell open as Naruto fucked into him, he tore open his blouse and fondled his chest as Shikamaru's back arched into his touches. "Naruto! Naruto!"

"Call my name louder," Naruto smiled darkly. "I bet you'd do well with nipple piercings too, these buds are so perfect," He pulled the buds harshly, and watching Shikamaru's body tremble was so fulfilling.

"No! That hurts," He whined as he held Naruto's hand that was playing with his chest.

"Oh baby, that's not nice," The blonde patronized. "Why are you lying?"

"It does hurt," Shikamaru moaned.

"No it doesn't, your pussy gripping me is saying otherwise," He whispered with malicious intent as he picked up his pace as Shikamaru now locked his legs around the blonde. "See? Even your legs say I should stay inside you."

"You're just teasing me," Shikamaru looked up through his tears as Naruto leaned down to kiss him. Shikamaru held him close as their lips sealed. "I'm coming!"

"Really? I'm nowhere near close, guess I have to use your sloppy cunt as a fleshlight," Naruto murmured as Shikamaru's body turned stiff from riding out his orgasm. His semen-stained Naruto's tank top.

"I'd like that very much, use me. I'm your whore," Shikamaru looked fucked out as Naruto's cock dug deeper into him. "Daddy, oh daddy fuck me."

"Fucking hell if you start getting noisy I'll have no choice but to keep you locked down tonight," The blonde leaned up to pull off his tank top, the full extent of his tattoos making Shikamaru hard for a second round. "Seems you don't mind staying longer."

Shikamaru gave a flirtatious smile as he opened his mouth. "Can you fuck my mouth when you're done with my pussy?"

Naruto's dark glare told him everything.