A New Mate

Requested by: Izukukatsuki1

Shikamaru couldn't keep his eyes from rolling over as he was sucked deeper inside the blonde. Not his mate. Their new neighbor, a cute little vixen called Naruto. He's never felt a heat so searing before and the blonde wasn't even in heat. And the smell. Naruto's smell could turn any alpha's head. It was what got him here in the first place, digging into his womb with his cock, contemplating whether to risk it all for this moment of blinding pleasure. 

It began as a subtle shift in the air, a faint whisper of something primal and irresistible. Shikamaru, ever the observer, noticed the change—a shift in the wind, a tremor in his senses. And then, he caught it, that elusive fragrance that stirred something deep within him, awakening dormant instincts he never knew existed.

Naruto's scent was unlike anything Shikamaru had ever encountered. It was vibrant, wild, and utterly captivating, a symphony of citrus and sunshine intermingled with the subtle musk of omega pheromones. It enveloped Shikamaru like a warm embrace, seeping into his very being and setting his soul ablaze with a fierce, primal longing.

At first, Shikamaru tried to resist, to bury the tumultuous storm raging within him beneath layers of logic and reason. But Naruto's scent was relentless, a siren's call that beckoned him ever closer, tempting him to surrender to the irresistible pull of fate.

Each encounter with Naruto intensified the maelstrom of emotions swirling within Shikamaru.  It was in those stolen moments, amidst the chaos and clamor of their world, that Shikamaru allowed himself to indulge in the heady intoxication of Naruto's scent. He would breathe deeply, drawing in the sweet, intoxicating aroma that surrounded Naruto like a halo, letting it wash over him in waves of pure, unadulterated bliss.

With each inhale, Shikamaru felt himself drawn deeper into the abyss of desire, his senses overwhelmed by the sheer potency of Naruto's omega pheromones. It was as if he were drowning in a sea of sensation, lost in a world where only Naruto existed, where nothing else mattered except the heady rush of their shared connection.

And oh, how Shikamaru craved it—the warmth of Naruto's presence, the electric charge that crackled in the air whenever their eyes met, the primal urge to claim and protect what was his by right of nature's design.

But even as he reveled in the intoxicating bliss of Naruto's scent, Shikamaru was acutely aware of the dangers that lurked beneath the surface. He could feel it when his fangs cut up Naruto's lips, the mating venom that oozed over the blonde's swelling breasts with each visit. It was so tempting to claim him, ruin him, pour all his seed into him, and have him swollen and barefoot at home waiting for him. This is what he wanted to come home to. When he got in the elevator he was already aching to have Naruto let him in. 

When he got outside to open the actual door to his apartment his cock was limp. He sighed as the incoming headache came because it was just another argument about him being late. He almost yelled that he didn't want to come back to her because she was such a drag, not in a fun way either. A complete genuine drag that made his cock and balls droop. He would rather be here. Having Naruto cook for him when he lied to Temari about being on a business trip, pampering him, and maintaining a peaceful atmosphere that made him want to plow and plunder at night as a reward for his good little omega. 

Naruto's voice was in his ear, begging for release, telling him to pull out because he was close to his heat. Shikamaru growled at the thought, he would knock his little pussy up. 

***************

Temari stared at her wedding ring, it mocked her in so many ways. They were so happy until she couldn't conceive. She could see it mounting in Shikamaru's expression, the one gentle gaze turned to annoyance. She bit her lip, it wasn't her fault, she did everything she could. She was fine! She wasn't defective.