Queen of the Underworld

A sequel to AlleyWay.

Sodomy was considered a sin by the highest degree. The Royal Council in heaven would have scowled at him now. Too bad he never went back. After being claimed by the King and First Prince of the Underworld he couldn't even reach heaven's gate on earth. They didn't even give him a chance to explain, no matter he had given up and accepted his fate. These men had raped him and drugged him to the point he became delirious all because they wanted to make a power move against the heavens by having their heirs inherit holy blood.

Day after day if he wasn't attending morning court then he was in the large bedroom chamber being bred by both men. He had given birth to his first child, they named him Shikadai. Shikadai was a light in this dark hell. If he wasn't being toyed with he was spending time with his son. Coddling him but slowly that relationship also became corrupted as Shikadai got older and his older brother Shikamaru made him watch as Naruto was pleased by both him and his father. Soon he joined in but it was plain to see that Shikadai loved him deeply as he didn't fuck Naruto, he made love to him.

He would only engage with Naruto when they were alone, not wanting to share him with his father and older brother. Shikadai would court his mother, taking him out on dates to the surface or giving deep passionate love wherever the mood came. He understood that Naruto would never be completely his, he was the queen, married to his father but not out of love but out of force but he was content with having Naruto's love. Knowing that his mother only loved him. It didn't go unnoticed by anyone. It was hard not to notice how Naruto's eyes would sparkle when Shikadai sat beside him, how he would grow warm when he looked at Naruto. How they would sneak off together and the passionate love they made around the castle. It made Shikaku and Shikamaru angry as they didn't expect this, they expected Shikadai to be the same as them.

Using Naruto's womb to carry on the new bloodline.

It was a sight to see how Naruto had fallen to the depths of depravity, committing sodomy with his firstborn. Today wasn't any better but Shikadai was on a different agenda. He wanted to breed Naruto, all the time they made love he made sure to shoot blanks inside him, this time however he wanted to see his mother with his child growing inside him. They kissed in the garden, Shikadai pushing Naruto his back and pushing up his dress, feeling along with his lace garters as he shuddered as he wasn't wearing panties. "Mama, I want your pussy," Shikadai murmured against his lips before he leaned down to his neck and bit down into his skin. Naruto's back arched as the venom flooded his veins. Shikadai was eager to slip his cock inside, savoring his mother's pulsing walls as he juiced his cock. They both moaned and held each other as Shikadai started moving, thrusting inside him. It was deep and slow and it was a build-up as Naruto held onto his shoulders while they kissed. Shikadai held his waist tightly, bruising him with his dark claws that drew purple blood.

"Mama, I want you to carry my child," Shikadai pulled back to look Naruto in the eyes as he said this. "I want to lodge myself into your cervix and pour my semen inside you," His eyes were narrowed in a possessive gleam and Naruto folded as he locked his legs around him.

"I'll carry your baby," Naruto moaned as his outfit fell off his shoulders, his hickey-ridden body exposed to the setting sun. He was beautiful in Shikadai's eyes, this man had carried him, nursed him, and even went as far as to take him sexually. He was deeply in love with Naruto and he wanted to have children with him. He had the consent and with that consent he buried himself inside, digging into him deep and into his cervix. Naruto's eyes widened, back arching as Shikadai hit somewhere inside him that he's never had before.

They laid their frozen for a bit as they took in the fact that Naruto was going to carry a child and that Shikadai will be the one sowing the seeds. Naruto placed a hand on his stomach and stroked it with a fond smile before yanking Shikadai down into a kiss. The Nara's arms braced on either side of his head as he took the new position to ensure a deep fuck. Naruto's legs dangled on either side of him as their chest slid against each other with sweat. His mother was so cute when his eyes were closed from the pleasure, clawing his back as he rearranged his cervix for his baby seed.

"I love you," Shikadai confessed as he felt himself getting closer to the edge. "My precious mama."

"I love you too," Naruto cried out as he caressed Shikadai's cheek as he tried to keep some sanity as it was literally being knocked out of him. He felt weak, his body was on edge, and the expectation of carrying a baby made him so sensitive he started squirting, his orgasm crashing into him as Shikadai fucked him through it before coming inside him. His body gave a powerful pulse, a gold aura pulsed off him and Shikadai knew he was successful. The golden aura meant that sperm and an egg connected. He smiled and kissed Naruto who was giggling from the shock that his son had gotten it on his first time. As they kissed they were oblivious to the two pairs of eyes watching them from the window.

"He's expecting," Shikamaru commented.

"I can see that," Shikaku muttered. "I never expected this development."

"What's wrong, he's still fucking Naruto and that's what we want. We want heirs," Shikamaru shrugged.

"Shikamaru though you are my first born you still think with your cock," Shikaku retorted with an eye roll. "Shikadai is in love with Naruto whereas we are not. He's blinded by his love for his mother, the bearer of his first child. I highly doubt he's going to be willing to let Naruto have sex with us now. Don't you remember how we were when Naruto was pregnant? No male could enter the palace for 3 months until he gave birth. We are possessive creatures even if that means going against the head alpha and the first born son."

"Are you suggesting he will overthrow us if we approached Naruto? He's still young."

"That may be true but I was young when I overthrew my father," Shikaku chuckled darkly. "Don't rule him out."