Mafia Baby

Naruto's crying could be heard as he ran around knocking expensive vases to the ground that were narrowly saved by the maids and servants who just wanted to hold onto their jobs. Shikadai, the youngest of the three brothers was high on the redhead's tail with a stern expression. He yanked Naruto during his mid-climb up the stairs and threw him over his shoulder. "Gotcha!" Shikadai chuckled as the other slammed his fists on his back as he was brought back to his playroom to have his diaper changed.

"No!" Naruto screamed as he thrashed against Shikadai who struggled to hold him down.

"I need to get you clean or else you're going to chafe," Shikadai grunted as he used his upper body and pressed Naruto's down so he could get the ruined diaper off and clean him up.

"Nasty!" Naruto cried as he stopped struggling, he always hated putting on his diaper and changing it. He was embarrassed and who wouldn't be? Laying there in all your nakedness watching someone clean up your bodily messes. He sobbed as Shikadai powered him and slipped a new pull-on diaper.

"Shhhh, it's an okay baby you know we don't mind," Shikadai tried to cheer him up but it only worsened the situation. "Come on Naru-chan it's fine we want to take care of you, no need to be so fussy, hush now darling, we'll go get chocolate then you can nap in Shikaku's lap."

Shikadai fetched one of Naruto's favorite chocolate snacks and allowed the crimson male to eat it however he pleased. Naruto calmed down considerably as he was walked around on the other's hip to go to Shikaku's office, the oldest brother was signing away at paperwork. A lot came with running a Mafia but Shikaku had never dreamed that he would be the one around the desk while the middle brother Shikamaru ran the streets.

"Hey dude, baby misses you," Shikadai traded off Naruto who straddled the older Nara happily while sucking on his chocolate bar. Shikaku cooed and kissed his messy cheek which made the smaller gurgle with happiness.

"Ku-chan, play with me," Naruto demanded, fisting the other's expensive suit. Shikaku normally would've blown someone's head off for messing up his attire but this was his baby and his baby could do whatever he wanted. Hell if Naruto wanted to cut up money for shits and giggles again then he would supply it.

"I'll be able to soon darling, just keep me company while I get these out of the way," Shikaku kissed his chocolate lips before turning back to his work. Naruto pouted but brightened up at the possibility of Shikaku playing with him after.

*********

Naruto was in big space at the moment and was sitting in the lap of the dangerous middle brother Shikamaru Nara who was holding the other's father at gunpoint. Minato was scowling at him but Naruto couldn't care less. He was happy where he was, he had everything at his fingertips, hell he could cut up money, a hobby he couldn't do without being labeled as insane. His white booty shorts rode up as he straddled Shikamaru who held his waist in a sinister grip.

His crop-top was pushed up to showcase his nipples that were already in different shades of red and purple from the three males, Shikamaru was having his fill, enjoying Minato's expression as his son got off on the mafia men sucking his tits. Naruto humped the other earnestly a plead in his eyes for cock. "How can I refuse?" Shikamaru smirked as he hoisted Naruto onto the poker table and watched him strip himself.

Shorts.

Crop-top.

Panty.

All gone and within clear view of his father, the only thing left was his strapped heels which was a hassle. Naruto looked over at his father and saw the shock and horror. "What do you expect, you sold me and I want to live," Naruto said as Shikamaru placed the gun at his temple. They both chuckled at the thought of Shikamaru shooting the crimson-haired male before Shikamaru lined the gun up to Minato as he mounted the man's son.

Naruto's clawed at his shoulders and cried out as Shikamaru lodged himself inside him. It was quick and brutal, just the way Naruto liked it in public. His red hair was splayed out on the table as his hand reached out to knock over gambling chips in his way and using his sharp nails to tear ridges into the gambling table. Minato was treated to the sight of his only son being used as a cock sleeve and enjoying it as his heels hung over the mafia man's shoulders.

He turned away in anguish, he ruined the family he once had.

********

"Shikadai," Naruto called as he peeked into the other's room, Shikadai looked up from his laptop and motioned for the other to come over. Naruto stood by the door with a shy expression but Shikadai encouraged him forward.

Naruto walked into the room and looked down as he felt the essence of his lover drain down his thighs. He could hear the sharp intake of Shikadai's breath and knew what was coming. His yellow see-through nightgown was stained with his own semen from fooling around with the others before coming to now visit the youngest. "Still warm on the inside?"

Shikadai meant the semen, is it still warm inside you?

Naruto nodded and moaned as a faint squirt could be heard, Shikadai watched with avid attention as his brother's mess pooled onto the floor. He licked his lips and gestured for his beauty to come forward. Naruto moved quickly and Shikadai tossed his laptop away and pull his cock out of his sweatpants. Naruto eagerly straddled him and gritted his teeth as Shikadai forced him down on his cock, he hissed at the stretch and wiggled a bit to fully seat himself.

They panted in each other's mouths as they leaned in for a kiss. Naruto pulled his ponytail loose and Shikadai tugged on his hair, wrapping it in his hand and yanking it harshly. It gave the desired result, Naruto clenched him, squeezing him tightly. Naruto rocked on his cock, his own staining the satin fabric and being teased by the Nara's abdominal muscles. He bounced, slowly as he widened his legs and sat upon his knees before setting himself up for serious work. Shikadai was lazy in the bedroom while his brothers were eager to turn him in all sorts of positions.

Shikadai liked giving Naruto the option to change paces. He loved when the crimson-haired male was in control, riding him like no tomorrow, tearing up the tops of his shoulders with those ridiculously sharp nails all while grinding upon him for friction. Other times Naruto would want to cock warm and be used in his sleep by the other. Shikadai liked those moments since Naruto was far much louder when asleep than awake.

Either way, he was just living in Naruto's world for all the kicks and sides of this beauty.

***********

Naruto quivered as he dealt with heavy slurps from behind, Shikaku's tongue was buried in his ass drinking the chocolate syrup Naruto squirted inside himself as a little present. He couldn't come, however, not until Shikaku deemed himself satisfied. "Naruto," He called, the redhead groaned pitifully as his knees threatened to buckle on his desk. His cock dripped precum into a steady pool as Naruto shook his ass from side to side to coax the older man to continue eating him. "If I fucked you now would you feel better?"

Naruto bit his lip at the trick question. "sShikaku, please, please continue to enjoy your meal,"

"Smart choice baby, don't worry I'll pay extra attention to you when you slip into your little space. Put you in your special diapers, eat plenty of chocolate and you'll get your favorite pastime."

"I can cut up money after this?" Naruto asked hopefully, Shikaku chuckled and licked up his thighs that were coated in the sweet treat.

"Of course baby, you know I'll always take care of you, now do me a favor and thrust on my tongue."

Naruto squealed as he followed Shikaku's orders and was rewarded with persistent pressure licking his prostate at each interval. He panted as he pushed his head from side to side to keep his mind off his cock that was ready to explode. Alas, it was fruitless as Shikaku had ignored his treat in favor of suckling on the dripping head which broke him.

A full-body shiver broke out and Naruto arched as he splattered on the table. He cried out so loudly Shikamaru and Shikadai came to see what was up and found him ruined on the older brother's table. Tears streaked down his face as he began babbling and twitching. He had slipped into little space as it became evident of his grabby hands as he sat up. They couldn't help but watch him squirm in his mess with hungry eyes. The minute he was out of his headspace they would pounce, this time all three of them. 

A/N- Never request Naruto to be a little who wears diapers. I'm uncomfortable with that, I'm doing it here because Wattpad glitched and I missed this request and wanted to make up for it. Thank you!