Sin 2

Shikaku gritted his teeth as he gripped the blonde by his legs and opened them to reveal that he had come without underwear. "You sinful witch, you planned this."

Naruto gave him a playful smirk; he rolled his hips in teasing manner as he edged the man of God on. "Pastor-san you're doing this. You grabbed, you threw me on the floor and pushed up my skirt. I was just making it easier for you," He said as he batted his lashes, he gazed as Shikaku's heavy scarred hands ran down his thighs.

He pulled away from the man and flipped himself over onto his hands and knees, he used his hands to spread apart his ass cheeks, his face pressed into the carpet. "Look, I already played with myself thinking of you. Pastor-san, take responsibility, you made me this way."

"I did no such thing," Shikaku denied as he watched lube seeping out of Naruto's hole to drain down his thighs. "How can you be so shameless?"

"Pleasure is pleasure. It makes you feel so good, how can you not chase it? The print of your large cock during sermons makes me drool, the way you look at me always makes me whimper and shake. I love it all, you make me so weak," Naruto said in a breathy moan as he arched his back just thinking of it. His ass got higher and Shikaku couldn't resist the urge to slap him.

Punish him.

Naruto heard the clinking of a belt before he let out a startled moan as he was beaten with the Pastor's belt. "Shikaku-san~ Harder, faster, just beat me senseless," Naruto babbled as he bucked his hips, his cock dangling and dripping precum. He wanted friction but he had none, he cried out as the slaps got harder and faster, all coming in quick succession.

"Ah! Uwah~ More, more Pastor-san, Daddy!"

Shikaku was being driven up a wall as Naruto's voice echoed in the holy place of worship. Here was one of his congregants, splayed out before the altar, begging to be beaten by him. The Head Pastor. He watched Naruto shamelessly chase his pleasure before the cross and continued beating him, his buttocks swelling and becoming red, welt marks caressing some primal need he had buried long ago.

'What am I doing to him?' Shikaku wondered as he watched himself mount Naruto, dragging on his shoulder length blonde hair. The blonde moving with him as he was bent in half, his neck bared in submission as Shikaku mauled him. Creating large marks that were going to be impossible to hide. Naruto's eyes were hazy, his tongue was out as he cried out, his hand sinking into the older man's hair to encourage him. 'Why am I entranced? It's supposed to be disgusting, sinful yet here I am dying to get inside him.'

"Pastor-san, your cock, it's throbbing against me, please fuck me, make a mess of my pussy~" Naruto whimpered as he pushed against Shikaku's erection. His eyes rolled over as Shikaku rutted against him.

"You want this?"

"Yes!"

"You filthy bitch, you want a Pastor's cock," Shikaku snarled in his ear as he wrapped a hand around Naruto's throat.

"Yes! Put it inside me, fuck me please. I want it, give it to me."

Naruto's demands got so loud Shikaku had to cover his mouth as he pulled out his cock. He wasted no time in getting inside him roughly, Naruto had already prepped himself, so he wasn't going to waste time doing that. Naruto's eyes widened his body becoming stiff and Shikaku realized that the blonde was squirting like a woman, his semen stained the carpet heavily.

'He's bigger than Shikamaru, oh fuck, he's so big. I'm gonna lose it,' Naruto thought mindlessly as he started to fuck himself on Shikaku. 'This, I want this. I wanna fuck this holy man.'

Shikaku snapped out of his daze, his cock was practically marinating in the searing heat that was Naruto's wall, they sucked on him eagerly. Milking him greedily. He forced Naruto down on his knees and the blonde's body was so lax that it went without complaint. He fucked into the blonde who got in rhythm to get the maximum length.

The slaps echoed in the church; Naruto's pleading followed along with Shikaku's cursing. Nothing holy was taking place at that moment. Nothing but a vixen seducing the large prey, spreading his legs and dangling his prize. "Haaah~ More, Pastor, give me more. Your greedy follower wants everything you have in your cock. Just breed me please."

Shikaku spun him on his back and Naruto screeched at the sudden movement. No one had ever been so reckless as to put him on his back while they were still inside. "Seems you like defying logic."

"I only put faith in everything I do," Shikaku murmured as he leaned down. Naruto leaned up and they shared a heavy kiss. Naruto's tongue was shameless, forcing its way into Shikaku's mouth and dragging his tongue into his mouth to play. Loud slurps could be heard as Naruto undid the other's ponytail to clasp his fingers into it.

Shikaku fucked him from the new angle, finally hitting Naruto's prostate which made the blonde's grip on his cock tighten to a new level. Shikaku's harsh grip on his waist and thighs, leave marks, his grip also representing the sheer desperateness he had to hold onto whatever sanity he was bound to have after this. "You're nothing but a whore, just a distraction for holy men to stray."

"I'm quite hurt Pastor-san~ Your cock pleases me so much, it's big and heavy, and it pulses so much that it makes my sweet spot quiver. I think I might be falling in love with your cock," Naruto confessed, his eyes dazzling. The blonde's mouth opened and his cute pink tongue stuck out. "Makes me wonder what effect it'll have on my mouth. I'll slurp up whatever you give me. I'll swallow you up and make you crave me. I'll be your bitch, your whore. You want me too, don't you?"

Naruto slowly sat up and pushed Shikaku onto his back. Now that Naruto was on top, the blonde sat back onto the large organ. He moans, swerving his hips as he began riding the other at his own insane pace that left Shikaku in a tailspin. "Look at me, look at your pretty whore," Naruto urged as he held Shikaku's face between his fingers. "Shikaku-san don't you want me?"

Shikaku gripped Naruto's hands on his cheeks and nodded. The blonde smiled and allowed Shikaku to sit up and fuck into him as he clung to the other's biceps. Moaning and clinging to each other as they fucked at the altar made them establish a bond. Naruto had found his biggest cock, he wasn't going to let him go, Shikaku could feel it as the warm, swollen walls of Naruto's cunt milked him dry after they had reached their high.

Sweat and semen stained their bodies but they didn't care as they tumbled into a new position on their sides, with Shikaku holding up one of Naruto's legs to fuck into him. The blonde holding on as his body was rolled into overstimulation. His eyes fluttered as Shikaku rubbed his prostate so that he shattered. He was left squirting, Shikaku's pace becoming quicker the more Naruto whimpered and begged for more pleasure. Shikaku took the blonde's chin and connected them in a deep kiss that left them both wanting more. "I never want to stop fucking your cunt."

"And I don't want you. Shikaku-san I love your cock."