Jealous Lovers

"You've got a lot of nerve sitting in his lap so casually," Shikamaru seethed as he smacked Naruto's ass with a riding crop. The blonde cried out, tapering it off in a whimper. They were in an abandoned lecture hall where he was being punished by one of his three lovers. His ass was bright red with marks from the tool and his panties were drenched in semen from coming twice. "Look at you, I bet you got off from feeling his cock against your ass. I bet you dreamed of taking his cock up your ass? Answer me you fucking slut!"

"No, I didn't, it was because there was no room for me," Naruto stuttered out. He paid for it as Shikamaru repeatedly smacked him with the tool, his ass on fire as he rubbed his legs together as he humped the desk. "Shika! Ah~"

"I don't want to hear it, isn't it enough that I have to share you with my brothers. How could such a princess like you be such a whore. You're already taking three cocks but now you want four!"

Naruto hid his face as tears rolled down his cheeks from all the spanking. "I don't, it wasn't like that- AH!"

Shikamaru had yanked on his ponytail and pulled his body taut. So here was Naruto, bent over a desk, naked down to his panties getting spanked by his lover. He drooled on the desk as Shikamaru pulled out the anal beads that were meant to keep him ready and waiting whenever one of the triples felt the need to fuck him. After pulling out the beads Shikamaru gave him an angry fucking in the lecture room, Naruto's voice carrying so high that both males didn't care if they got caught.

"Look at your hungry pussy, it keeps sucking me in. I wonder how Sasuke would've reacted to being inside you know you've been stretched beyond repair. I bet you would like that," Shikamaru sneered as he dropped the riding crop in exchange for lifting one of Naruto's thighs up and onto the desk to get a better angle.

"Sasuke's too small," Naruto moaned out as his prostate was knocked on with each thrust. Shikamaru paused all movement and Naruto choked as the large hand locked around his throat.

"What did you say?" Shikamaru ordered, Naruto's face turned bright red as he licked his swollen lips. "Say that again, I dare you," He tightened the grip around the blonde's neck until the blonde was legitimately choking. "Even when you're denied breath your still so fucking hard, your pussy is tightening you fucking freak," He had begun stroking the blonde's cock as he began to thrust again. "If you ever do that again I'll fuck you in front of everyone so they know what kind of bitch you are."

Shikaku's eyes narrowed as Naruto was strung up and dangled from the ceiling in the Shibari position. The blonde was blindfolded and gagged. A vibrating egg was in his hole on full power and the result was that Naruto's cock was leaking precum. He was upset with the blonde; he dared to flirt with other men in front of him. It was his day for a date and he only turned his back for a moment but it was enough for Naruto to be his typical whoring self.

"The way you batted your eyes at that pervert, did it feel good?" Shikaku asked as he gripped the painfully erect cock and slid the metal urethra into the slit of his cock. Naruto screamed around the gag and tossed his head back. "Hush now, I bet if it were him, you wouldn't have yelled."

He adjusted the ropes and left the blonde hanging there. He slipped in another vibrating egg and left the room. The silence coupled with the uncertainty of being tied up as well as the lack of visibility made him nervous. He couldn't even call out for Shikaku so he stayed there in a daze as he began getting upset. This wasn't okay anymore, and he wanted to at least see what was going on. It would have been fine if Shikaku was there berating him but he wasn't

He started crying.

Shikaku, however, was watching him and when he saw Naruto genuinely crying, he immediately went back to the room and comforted him. He pulled off the blindfold and removed the gag. "I'm sorry," Shikaku dries his tears and kissed his lips sweetly as the blonde sobbed quietly.

"You idiot, don't leave me alone," Naruto scolded him. "Put me down."

Shikaku didn't hesitate to get him down. Aftercare was crucial and he pampered the blonde who was resisting him. He gave the blonde and warm bath and dressed him up in soft night clothes and put him to bed.

Naruto stayed in bed the next day only using the bathroom before curling up again. Shikadai and Shikamaru were upset with their brother for being careless with the play he pursued with Naruto. Shikaku doted on him and Naruto became alright again to continue the play.

So, Naruto was strung up once again though this time he wasn't blindfolded or gagged. He could see and talk. Shikaku filled his ass with a heavily spiked dildo and allowed the blonde to moan out shamelessly as he fucked the blonde on the toy. "Color?"

"Green, escalate," Naruto asked as he began trembling. Shikaku inserted the urethra and Naruto drooled as the metal piece pressed against his prostate in the front while the dildo took the back. Naruto's toes curled up as Shikaku simulated him. "Shikaku, my nipples-nyah~"

"You don't direct this Naruto; you take what I give you. Understood slut?" Shikaku's eyes narrowed with a dark gleam showcasing in his eyes. Naruto whimpered and nodded as he tossed his head back. His eyes were tearing up as he submitted to the oldest of the triplets.

"Shikadai, this is embarrassing," Naruto whined as he was fucked into during college hours. They were in the prefects' bathroom and Naruto was huddled over the toilet and Shikadai fucked him. The youngest of the triplets was in humiliation. He originally wanted to use the bathroom but Shikadai saw it as an opportunity to embarrass him. He looked down at his cock and tried to hold back his urge to piss. Shikadai was stroking him teasingly as they had sex.

"Come on, just let me see. I'm only helping you," Shikadai kissed his cheek, his eyes narrowed with lust as he pulsed inside the heat of the blonde. Naruto panted and quivered as his cock got bigger. "Come on doll, come for me."

It was said in a low murmur and Naruto was weak in the knees. Coupled with being roughly fucked he was at his snapping point. Naruto's face burned as a heavy stream of urine and semen filled the toilet. Shikadai watched in avid fascination as he began fucking everything out of the blonde. Since Naruto couldn't stay still while the Nara did this it began going everywhere, messing up the bathroom stall, Naruto closed his eyes to hide the shame and pleasure burning in his eyes as he shamelessly let Shikadai continue this messy situation.

"Oh baby, you always indulge me, you're making a mess on my behalf. Should I reward you?" Shikadai panted in his ear as Naruto's pussy got tighter and tighter around his cock. "I should breed you as a reward right, it'll be a sight."

Naruto adjusted himself as Shikadai held up one of his legs and let him piss like a dog in heat as he pumped him full of semen. Naruto started crying as he allowed his lover to clean him up. Naruto clung to him, their erections growing again. Shikadai leaned down to his ear and whispered something to him. Naruto's eyes widened and he pulled back to slap Shikadai on the chest. "You did that because I smiled at Shino!?! Shikadai you're the worst!" The blonde loudly proclaimed as he marched out of the bathroom, leaving the other to laugh at the situation.