Sin

A quiet Sunday in church with his family as always. It was a routine, that he had to be blessed in holy water for his sin. Afterward, share a glass of wine with the ones that gathered. Like gross, who knows where your mouth has been? He knows where he has been. On big cocks that end up fucking him into the ground. Naruto gave a knowing smirk to the priest as the goblet was brought to his lips. The man was a fucking pervert, if Naruto had to guess the priest was itching to fuck him.

He had moved to this town when he was merely 15 and since then it's been all teasing from him to a very interested and handsome man. He had a lazy look about him and those scars are proof of his dedication to the long ago war that has been slowly forgotten about. How a government gunman became something as tame as a priest is beyond him. He was now 18 and he's finally got a glimpse of the son. Who was the carbon copy of the father?

"Holy fuck, now I don't know who to fuck." Naruto muttered under his breath as he watched the two have small talk with their wife/mother at the end of the service. He knew for sure he could get the father but the son. He had an oblivious nature and it was proven when he saw his supposed girlfriend.

An alpha female in a sense. From her brash nature, you could tell she was ordering him around and this made him smirk as he started to think about what he could order him to do. The father would come in due time for now he wanted to make a move on the sun. He stood up following his family who was talking to the priest's family and blended into the conversation. Son was named Shikamaru and goes to a co-ed boarding school with his girlfriend in Suna. Absolutely brilliant in terms of grades and physical activity.

Naruto could feel Shikaku raking his body with those eyes and as much as he would love to jump the man, he wanted the son first. 'Why can't I have both?' He wondered with a slight pout on his lips. Soon it was time to leave and Naruto waved goodbye, he had walked away with a key piece of information.

Shikamaru's number.

*********************

Naruto hummed as he pulled on his large baby blue sweater and black skinny jeans. He purposely left his phone and made his way to the church. He had learned from Shikamaru in the past week that he and his father did the confessional switching each day. Since nobody came to the church for confessions it was an allotted 4 hours of nap time in their opinion. He took advantage of this on Shikamaru's day and sat in the semi-medium box on his side of the box.

He heard a faint yawn before Shikamaru began the typical conversation. "Have you done something shameful?"

"I have," Naruto started as he quietly pulled his pants and sunk a hand into his boxers. He let out a quiet gasp at the feeling, he was already getting excited. "I'm a slut for big cocks." A choked cough could be heard and he laughed a bit as he pulled out his member. "I'm homosexual, yet I come here every Sunday lusting after young men and older men."

"Wait what," Shikamaru sounded so horrified. "You should pray for the Father to forgive you. Lusting after men is a sin, it's deemed so in the bible. The Bible may be a drag with its old customs but surely you don't want to be suffering in hell after all this."

"I don't know I wanna ride the devil's cock too. Ever seen those monster 3D cocks on xxx I wanna ride one someday. If I can get it in hell then so be it." Naruto drooled just thinking about it. "What I do wanna ride now is yours."

"What the hell is wrong with you." Shikamaru was downright panicking inside. He knew that voice but the blond seemed so innocent in his texts and even last Sunday he was so bright and cheery.

"Come on I see that blond is the one who rules you in the bed. What's wrong with following my orders, I'll give you a taste of something tight and warm. I can ride you if your scared or if you're feeling brave you can fuck me against the wall in here." Naruto pulled down his pants and opened his legs. His knees touched either side of the box but just by estimation, there was space for Shikamaru to fit between him.