An Alpha's Properties

Shikamaru stuttered as Naruto sunk his teeth into his already-mated scent glands. He yelped as he trembled before his legs gave out under him but Naruto held him up. "N-Naruto, work," The omega said as he could feel slick slipping down his legs. He was painfully aroused as his small cock was rubbing against the fabric of his light green kimono. He heard his alpha chuckling in his ear and melted at the sound as he was licked in such a sensitive area. The scent of pine flooded his nostrils along with caramel. The scent of his alpha and he preened under the attention, Naruto was scenting him before heading out.

"Not even a kiss goodbye? You're hurting my feelings," Naruto tsked as he pulled at the fabric until one of Shikamaru's swollen breasts popped out from confinement. He latched onto it sucking on the precious drink. Shikamaru was caged in as he allowed his alpha to drink from him. His eyes glittered at the heated look he had the pleasure of receiving. He released but not before tugging at the nipple between his teeth, Shikamaru winced but it betrayed the spike in his scent that showed his arousal. Naruto claimed his lips unabashedly like he did most things when it came to his twin omegas.

He pulled his hair out of the ponytail and yanked at it until he got the desired result when he could hear Shikamaru's slick dripping on the floor. Shikamaru gripped his expensive suit as he pressed himself to the larger frame that was his alpha. He panted as Naruto chased his lips, unrelenting to give Shikamaru a break. Lip pulls and harsh bites and one determined tongue down his throat and Shikamaru was successfully riled up and rearing to go. But as he was the one chasing his alpha's lips he got stonewalled. He whimpered as arousal drummed throughout his body wracking at every nerve ending with his omega pleading to be bred even though he and his twin Shikaku just gave birth three months ago.

"You'll please me tonight," Naruto said with a smirk, Shikamaru shuddered as he finally kneeled to the one he trusted with his care. "You always were the prettiest on your knees." He had made it to the door to look around a final time and saw his omega stripping out of his kimono to calm the raging heat Naruto had set in motion.

***********

Shikamaru and Shikaku Nara were twin omegas. Quite the rarity indeed since the Nara line is famous for alphas. However, with two beauties, they had managed to snatch a great alpha who was willing to take both under his care. That alpha is the childhood friend Naruto Uzumaki. He was always protective of them growing up as they were teased for being the only omegas in the direct Nara line in the last five generations. When it had come to court all the suitors wanted one twin but Shikayun and Yoshino didn't want that.

Shikaku and Shikamaru being as close as they were had imprinted on each other and all they needed was an alpha to balance the equation. Hence the childhood friend who had disappeared at the start of middle school came back for them. The entire family was ecstatic and the courting had been wonderful. Of course, Naruto had changed but he still had his tender soft moments. But he was confident now, if not slightly cocky but it was a good thing to see. He was faking it until he made it as a child and now that he made it he wasn't embarrassed in the slightest by his actions even if it left the twins on the verge of passing out.

He was a wonderful mate if not a bit on the teasing side one too many times.

They recently had baby boys for their alpha, they timed it almost perfectly so that they would be born in the same month. Shikadai and Shikaoni. Both had inherited their mother's hair but had gotten Naruto's whiskers and blue eyes. Naruto made a wonderful father and husband. He was very attentive to their needs and catered for both of the best worlds. He doted on the boys when they were too tired and pampered them when they couldn't move to do their regular house duties. But recently something had been brewing in the twins whenever they watched their alpha scent the kits or bottle feed them, change the diapers, bath them in lukewarm water, etc.