Tattoo Parlor

"Anything, in particular, you both want?" Naruto yawned as he pulled on a pair of black gloves. It was early and his only clients today were a pair of twinks. 'Now normally I wouldn't say that but, look at them. Twin twinks, quite the rarity.'

"It was sort of a dare to get a tattoo, we didn't have a design in mind so we wanted to let you take the reins," Shikamaru answered as his eyes became lidded as he admired the absolute dom in front of him. Shikaku was the same but he was rather blatant with his appraisal. Naruto wanted to smirk at them but he kept his expression neutral.

"Are you sure you want me to do it?" He referred to picking the tattoo. He then turned to Shikamaru while scanning him. "For you two, I might just stamp my seal on your thighs."

"What is your name?" Shikaku asked as he began stripping. Shikamaru followed suit and Naruto didn't stop them from getting naked even though they could have done it in their underwear.

Who was he to deny himself eye candy?

"Uzumaki. Naruto Uzumaki."

"I think we'll take your suggestion but only for the kanji on our thighs," Shikamaru answered as he climbed into the seat. Shikaku was by his side, almost climbing into his twin's lap.

Naruto prepped Shikamaru's thigh before printing the outline, it was going to be a big piece but Naruto was quick with his work.

The process: started fine. Naruto honestly believed that maybe these two were normal but it went downhill as Shikamaru began to feel the pain of him doing the outline. He dug his nails into Shikaku's chest and the other gave this moan-like hiss that immediately let Naruto know that these two were fucking.

"You can kiss him you know," Naruto didn't look up from his work as he said this. He could feel Shikamaru tense under his grasp.

"Excuse me?" Shikaku asked with a bit of hesitancy.

"Kiss him, it is obvious you two are fucking. Don't mind me," Naruto gave a careless shrug. "Free country and all that jazz."

The twins looked at each other before Shikamaru hissed again which led to Shikaku taking his lips. Naruto rolled his eyes slightly as Shikamaru relaxed easily from the kiss and he could move a lot more quickly. He got aroused hearing them kiss, how they moaned into each other's mouth, and the slight jerking from them fondling each other made him want to join in and fuck them up.

But he had a job and one he needed to complete today. It took two hours to finish Shikamaru and by then the twins were higher than a fucking kite. Naruto contemplated using the pill and he thought fuck it. They were screwing each other what was a drug to get them further into the mood.

He popped two pills and kissed Shikaku who didn't fight him and swallowed one of the pills. He tried getting the second one but Naruto slipped it back into his mouth as he pulled away. "Trust me enough to swallow drugs?"

"Have you seen yourself? I'll take anything you give me," Shikaku disclosed with a slight blush. Naruto raised his eyebrow and turned to Shikamaru to do the same.

He started on Shikaku who was a moaning mess from the drug activating. Shikamaru was giving his twin a blow job from the haze and Naruto looked on with a smirk as they made a tangle of themselves. Today was certainly one of those days. Naruto was a predator, people from all walks of life came into his parlor but there were a special few, the ones who came for a thrill, having a dark desire. These were the ones that made Naruto smile, pleased he got to give a hand in helping them out, pushing them to this next level.

After two hours and cleaning up the equipment Naruto settled in for the show of two twinks fucking each other. He wanted to watch this time around, watch them on their knees before him pawing at his cock with their mouths while they fingered each other. "You two make fine French boys in the summer."

Naruto let them suck him off while he got drunk, let them ride him when they got lost in it all. It was just a mess in that room that Naruto enjoyed, he liked these two and considered them his highlight for the year. He would never forget watching Shikaku yank on Shikamaru's choker while he fucked into him. How dominant Shikamaru could be when edging Shikaku. How they shamelessly frothed their chests on his cock in a pseudo-tit fuck. They licked his semen off each other's faces before getting into a sloppy semen-filled kiss that was absolutely disgusting but worth another orgasm.

When they began cleaning up as they had spent the day in this blind mating heat Naruto fucked them in the shower, a send-off present they can hold onto in their ass for when they get home and touch each other.

"Are you sure we can't give you, our number?" Shikamaru asked with a pout as they were outside the door. Naruto was not surprised to learn they shared a phone together. He gave them his personal number, and they could become regular bedmates, the potential was there and Naruto certainly wasn't going to turn them down.

Soon after the twins visiting every month became regular, they would get matching tattoos of Naruto's choice. Surrendering their body to the blonde who carved his identity on them. Slowly over time, their tattoos matched Naruto's. Soon they all had a few pieces shared. Naruto didn't know why he did this but maybe it was because the twins were dedicated to him. Dedicated to coming here on the same date every month to have intimate moments with him. He showed his appreciation because they had grown on him. Today was no different as always but the twins wanted to talk and talk seriously.

"We want to become official," They said as they watched Naruto stretch while he got up, a blunt hanging from his lips. His entire body was covered in scars and tattoos, a testament to his journey through life so far. The blonde let out smoke rings as he got in his chair and pulled one leg up to his chest as he continued to get high.

"What's that I hear?" He asked after some considering he wanted to hear it from them again.

"We want to be official with you, a relationship," Shikaku chimed this time.

"We want date nights, sleepovers, we want to make love and not just be high out of our goddamn minds in your parlor," Shikamaru stood up, his hair pooling around his shoulders. He looked so innocent, and sweet. Shikaku looked like he expected the worst thing to come out of Naruto's mouth next and how could they not?

He was their tattoo artist who drew whatever he wanted on them; they were like his canvases with consent. They fed into their desires with him, always wanting more, whoring themselves at him and that wasn't a good first impression in the twin's minds. They were ready for rejection since Naruto seemed like the type to play the streets and then settle down with a homebody sweetheart who had a thing for tall dark and handsome men with a rough past. So, when he started chuckling, they were devastated.

"I would think carving my secrets on your bodies would give you a sign that I was interested in keeping you both as mine," he said softly a small genuine smile breaking across his lips. "How dense are you two? It's adorable."