Feminine Boy 2

The sun had long since set and it was nearing 9 pm when Naruto had completed all his catch-up. He had just received his final grades back before they packed up and got ready to leave. As they walked down the corridors to the exit Naruto couldn't stop jumping over his grades. He was so happy he didn't fail the tests all over again. He thought his brain was going to go into overdrive from the information but Shikaku-sensei just smiled at him and Naruto felt calm all over again. He understood, asked questions, debated, and noted the knowledge being passed to him.

Though if Naruto was to be honest he could almost swear that he and Shikaku were almost flirting at points, the way the man looked at him made him feel so desired that Naruto unconsciously started to submit to the man. Whatever part Shikaku stared at Naruto felt compelled to show him more. If Shikaku stared at his legs he spread them open, looked at his neck pushed his hair aside, stared at his chest he pushed it out more. The hungry look he got made his cock jump in ways that made him want to hump the man.

'I must be really delusional, get over yourself Naruto you want him to jump you that's why you're exposing yourself.' He thought as Shikaku opened the door that led to the empty parking lot except for his sensei's car. He had taken the bus since his mother and father were going to visit family and needed his car since mom had crashed hers a week earlier in a fit of rage.

"See you Monday sensei." Naruto chirped before hopping down the stairs, he was caught by the shoulder and spun to face the man.

"Naruto your not going home at this hour alone. A boy dressed like you would be subjected to sexual harassment. Come with me I'll drive you back." He said sincerely, Naruto smiled and nodded. Shikaku's car was a midnight Mustang. Naruto got in the passenger seat placing his bag between his legs on the floor. "Thank you sensei."

Shikaku climbed in the driver set and set the car in motion. "Call me Shikaku it's the weekend and we're currently done with school." He said casually as he turned the car around and left the college behind.

"Well, you already call me Naruto but you can call me whatever you want," Naruto said as he pulled out lip gloss and reapplied his layer.

"Sure sugar lips." Shikaku chuckled at Naruto's suddenly red face and drove down the street with practiced ease. "Want anything or do you want to go straight home?"

"Can we get a milkshake?" Naruto pursed his lips tilting his head. Shikaku smiled and obeyed his request.

****************

It was currently approaching ten at night and somehow the student and teacher pair ended up at a drive-thru movie eating takeout Chinese food. Shikaku was more of a slow eater as he was engrossed in the movie but Naruto was halfway through his food seeing as how he last ate at noon. As the pair finished eating and chewed on mint gum they slowly became aware of each other and how inappropriate this situation was.

They were a student and sensei sitting in a teacher's car late at night. Naruto let out a deep exhale and pulled out his lip gloss after applying a light coating he went back to the movie. Shikaku on the other hand was watching the blond's every move. The way his chest rose and fell made him worried. 'Is he having a panic attack' He wondered watching as Naruto clutched his chest.

"Naruto are you okay?" He asked breaking the tension, Naruto jumped a bit as he recoiled from his fantasies. He nodded clamping his legs together, Shikaku laid a tender hand on his thigh and marveled at the thickness he felt in his grasp. Naruto really was well put together, the body of a female with a dick swinging between his legs.

"I'm fine sensei, just a bit nervous." He replied licking his lips as he looked up at him. Shikaku's eyes zoomed in on them and Naruto released a short breath at the action. They seemed to be leaning closer than ever till the point they were their lips were mere inches apart. Naruto pushed his tongue out and licked the other's lips sensually.

Shikaku's eyes widened but he didn't push away. "What for do I make you uncomfortable?" He licked Naruto's lips in return tasting the cherry-flavored gloss. Naruto's eyes lidded as they became clouded with a dark emotion.

"You make me unhinged." He said in a whisper as he pulled his own shorts open after pulling the belt. "I've been so tempted to jump you all day, for you to fuck me across your desk, your just a fucking cock tease." Naruto pushed Shikaku back in his seat and released his seat so he was reclined. Shikaku watched as the blond opened his legs to give a good view of his cock which he pulled out for Shikaku's viewing pleasure. "This is what you do to my sensei." Naruto moaned as he pushed up his shirt and began rubbing at his nipples.

"I love how you look Naruto." Shikaku began in a thick voice as the blond's actions brought him to life very quickly. Naruto sped up his thrusts as he fucked his hand to Shikaku's predatory smirk. "Always watching you bounce around in your innocent and sometimes slutty outfits. Do you know what you do to me?" He pulled his jeans and took out his precum-soaked cock.

They watched each other, moaned for each other, said dirty things for each other, and jacked off to each other but not once did they touch each other. They knew that should either one of them touch each other it would be full-blown sex in this car. They didn't want to fuck in such a confined space so they settled for getting off with the other watching.

***********

Later when Shikaku stopped at Naruto's house he looked over at the boy who was now timid and shy. The duality surprised him and he found it endearing. Shikaku smiled and pulled the boy into a heavy kiss which quickly got out of hand. Naruto was yanked over the car's control to sit in Shikaku's lap and wrapped his arms around his sensei's neck.

When they pulled back Naruto cupped his cheeks and went back in for more, pushing his chest against the older man's pectorals as his nipples were pleased with the friction. As their tongues dived deeper into each other's mouths Shikaku reclined his seat making Naruto follow him down. He held onto the blond's small curvy waist and used a hand to cup his ass. Naruto pushed back into the hand which caused their cocks to grow in need. He ground down into the thick rod he knew his sensei had beneath and thrusted up against it in rigor.

They moaned as they got off a second time for the night, when Naruto was close he pulled back and sat up straight humping Shikaku's cock before shooting his load into his shorts, he felt something warm on his ass and concluded that Shikaku had come as well. Naruto panted in the position slowly rocking on his sensei's cock. He wanted more, he wanted to feel that inside him and he had a feeling his beloved sensei was willing to give him.