Public Sex

Shikaku stormed out of his home after an argument with his wife. It was over his work schedule how he wasn't home at night. 'What do you expect when I'm earning the money your spending?!' He thought as he sat in his usual bar downing shots. It was a classic bar a man of his status would not rub elbows with the common folk. It had low-hanging lights and soft music in the background. Some businessmen were scattered about in small groups talking quietly amongst themselves. It was a peaceful atmosphere.

"You know Shikaku Nara you shouldn't be here." A deep voice called from beside him. He turned to see an old friend. It was Inoichi along with his wife.

"And why's that? Did she call your wife screaming her head off again?" He scoffed turning back to his drink.

"She did and we just so happen to cross paths." Inoichi placed a hand on his shoulder gripping a bit too tightly. "Go home Shikaku, don't do anything you'll regret." As if mocking his words a figure approached the bar with an empty martini glass, the person had small feminine hands and they placed them gently on the counter for the bartender to replace with another one.

"No more olives please." They said in a smooth seductive voice. "Orange slices this time." The bartender nodded and the figure sat down and folded their legs.

Shikaku admired the black peep toe stilettos they wore that were latched to tanned feet decorated with a fox tattoo. His eyes greedily ran over thick thighs encased in skin-tight black leggings, a pale blue silk crop top button-up was next, and finally topped off with an ankle-length cardigan in black. A slight jingle could be heard and he was drawn to their hand again only this time he could see a charm bracelet with mini animals he couldn't make out. He got a good look at their facial features. Blond hair done in curls to fit into a ponytail, deep blue eyes, whisker marks, and pink lips that were glossed over.

He knew then and there how he would be spending the night. He was snapped out of his admiration by Inoichi's grip. He saw the look in Shikaku's eyes and a determined Nara wasn't a good thing. "Let's go."

"Inoichi take your wife home and leave me alone. She wanted me out of the house and I obliged her." He stated turning back to his drink. Before the pale blond-haired man could get another word out he was cut by the brighter blond-haired femboy stepping in.

"He's a big boy, he can handle himself alone." He said not even turning in their direction. The bartender came back with his order and he took it and left but not before winking at Shikaku and walking over to his booth that was away from the prying eyes.

"If you do this so help me when I tell Yoshino." Inoichi's wife threatened when Shikaku got up.

"Go ahead, it's not like it's the first time she's going to hear about it" He sighed tiredly before moving off to the corner where the blond was. He was on his phone seeming to be texting someone.

"What's your trouble married man?" Naruto patted the seat beside him and Shikaku sat and immediately got a thigh over his. "My name's Naruto Uzumaki, moan anybody else's name I'll beat you."

"Shikaku Nara likewise." He said in a gruff voice as he felt a manicured hand caress his jawline.

"I must say you are my type, a mafia leader with the greatest hold over the city. The ones I've fucked before are boys compared to you."

"How did you know?"

"A man with your aura does not work an honest nine to five. Besides those scars tell a story." Naruto smiled running a hand through his hair, Shikaku smirked bringing a hand to slip under the younger one's shirt. A thick chest met his fingers and he found himself fondling his hard nipples.

"Taking me here you bold." Naruto moaned slipping his hand down Shikaku's top unbuttoning as he went down to his pants to feel the growing bulge.

"I'm close to the people here, no need to worry." He pulled the blond forward as their lips brushed. "And if I like how you take me I'll make you my second wife," Naruto smirked.

"I like the first place better Daddy~" Naruto purred kissing him. Loud slurping noises filled their ears as Shikaku tore open the blond's blouse and swiftly planted him on the table. Naruto stretched his legs wide to accommodate him, his feet dangling in the air. He dipped his hand down and blindly unbuckled Shikaku and pulled out his hard cock.

"Suck it off," He demanded as he pushed the other's head down. Naruto was flexible so he took it like a pro while Shikaku face fucked him just to lube him up and get him ready. Shikaku pulled him back when Naruto started to get dizzy from the constricted throat he had.

He didn't have time to think as the Nara ravished his nipples with harsh bites and pulls. Twisting them with his tongue leaving them bright red. Naruto clutched his head and encouraged the swift tongue that darted in between the two nips. He was pushed onto his back and marveled as Shikaku's strong hand tore the crease in his leggings which exposed the white lacy panties he wore which were pushed aside to be replaced by a wet throbbing cock.

"Now when you take this I wanna hear everything." Shikaku leaned down to capture his lips in another frenzy as he pushed inside the warm entrance. Naruto screamed into his mouth and he became aware of how quiet the bar seemed. The small mumblings had stopped only he could be heard. His ears burned as he was embarrassed but he didn't have time to dwell as Shikaku snapped his hips and bottomed out.

"Ahh!" Naruto moaned loudly, he hooked his heels on the other's back as the pace set in. Shikaku was by no means a lazy lover. His long sharp thrusts made Naruto whine and beg without a care that they were in a public space, sure they were out of sight but surely they could be heard.

"Daddy!~ More, fuck me more tear me open and fill me with our babies, breed me!" Naruto begged as he clawed down the older man's back angling his hips to take him deeper. Shikaku couldn't believe how tight the other was, sure he had male partners but somehow they were oddly loose Naruto how was tight, hot, and sucking him deeper with each thrust.

He got lost in the blond's lewd requests which were been whistled at by other patrons who had stuck around to hear Naruto get high off his cock. He pulled the blond's leggings and his cock sprang out after soaking his pants with precum. This is what he wanted to see, a mate laid spineless beneath him only asking to be bred full with his loads. He could feel it a mounting orgasm, Naruto's cock was twitching violently as his moans became higher as he screamed 'Daddy', 'Master' all sorts of dominant names all for him. His eyes rolled over and he spasmed before yelling out 'I'm coming!'. Shikaku grunted and the impossible grip Naruto gave him made him come undone inside him.

He pulled out to see a string of his semen clinging to his tip. It's been a long while since he's fucked anybody much less his wife. He leaned down to kiss the fucked out blond. "You're marrying me come morning." He said with a smirk as he ravished him in another kiss. Naruto looped his arms around his neck as he was pulled upright all while they made out. Naruto's hand dipped between them to stroke him back to life and he pushed the other down in the seat as he took off his cardigan, he slid into his lap and swallowed him up into his now wet heat for a second round.

"I'll have to test ride the goods then, can't have you doing all the work." He sucked on the other's tongue as he began to ride him, he rolled his hips, ground down on him, swirled on him, and bounced all while Shikaku's hands rest firmly on his ass to keep his cheeks open. With Naruto's lewd movements, some of Shikaku's early fun dribbled out and onto the seat but they didn't care they were far gone. The heat of each other had taken over and they weren't stopping just because eager ears wanted to jack off audio.