You're The One For Me

Shikamaru was on immediate alert when his boyfriend came over to his apartment trembling with tears in his eyes. He was letting out strained noises as he paced back and forth. While he was doing that Shikamaru did the responsible thing of setting up the bedroom. He pulled out all the fluffy blankets and got ready for Naruto's favorite scent candle before rushing back out to him. "Where are you?" Shikamaru asked softly, Naruto was panting pretty heavily as his eyes darted around the room before landing back on his lover.

"I'm home," Naruto said shakily as he sniffled a bit.

"What do you want to do?"

Naruto gasped at his shoulder length and tugged painfully. A bad self-harm tactic when he's reaching the peak of his frustration. He started crying again as he waddled into Shikamaru's arms. "I don't know! I'm sorry! Sorry!" He wailed as Shikamaru stroked his head to comfort him.

"It's okay, it's fine," Shikamaru comforted, he kissed his forehead several times. "What did they say?"

"The usual," Naruto blubbered into his chest.

"You know that they're wrong right?" Shikamaru coaxed and Naruto nodded slightly. "None of that I want you to say out loud."

"They're wrong, I'm not a monster," Naruto admitted, his voice uncertain.

"Say it again, but this time with meaning. You aren't a monster Naruto, you're a protector," Shikamaru stated strongly. "Don't ever listen to their poison."

"But-"

"No buts, I know it's hard but you are strong Naruto. If you said the words here and now I would leave this all behind. I don't care about them, care about you and only you," Shikamaru spoke with love in his voice, Naruto started crying for a different reason as he clung to the taller male. "You need to take care of yourself for me, okay, things will get better, and if it doesn't we have options, places we can go together, and friends we have connected with. They all love you and would gladly bring you into their village."

"But we grew up here-"

"Naruto just because Kami put us here means we should stay, your mental state is deteriorating as we speak and it hurts to see you like this. I know you want to be Hokage but can you protect those who would gladly get rid of you if given the chance? You're far too kind for this village and I would gladly let it burn to the ground if only you would tell me so."

"I know but they're just people."

"People who you're allowing to hurt you. What about you? You're a person as well, do you deserve this?"

Naruto bit his lips but he answered finally. "No. No, I don't deserve this, I want to smile when I walk through a village, I don't want to be shut out from restaurants, I want to walk in peace without anyone sneering at me. I just want to be free to walk with my head up. Shikamaru!" He was caught off guard when Shikamaru kissed him deeply. He gave in to his dominance and returned the favor with a passion only Naruto held.

Shikamaru picked him up and carried him off to the bedroom. Shikamaru stripped his submissive down, kissing his body, whispering words of affection and praise as he caressed his body. "Do you want to leave this village?" Shikamaru asked as he placed Naruto into the bed gently, hovering over him with soft eyes.

"Yes, I don't want to be here anymore," Naruto wiped his tears away as he opened his body to the other. "Good, I'll start the process, now just relax," Shikamaru worshipped his body as he went lower and lower, Naruto's back arching as he was taken inside Shikamaru's mouth. He covered his mouth as he moaned and gave Shikamaru an earful of colorful curses. Shikamaru loved pampering Naruto, giving him a distraction from the pain on the outside of their walls. Some may call him too soft as a dom but what dom would want their sub in a mental mess? It was disgusting and spat on the rules of dominant/ submissive relationships.

Seeing his tears of pleasure made him ache to be inside him, some normal lovemaking was in order, and judging from the way Naruto's legs shook violently during his orgasm the blonde was in the mood for him. Shikamaru had lube on standby, coating his fingers in the substance before slipping them into Naruto's entrance. The blonde tensed under his touch and Shikamaru felt like they were doing it for the first time.

Like they were virgins again. He was pulled upwards as Naruto shamelessly kissed him while he was fingered. It was dirty, rough, and nasty. Naruto's expression while Shikamaru sucked on his tongue was pleasing, almost too much for his cock.

Almost. Wasn't quite there yet.

He suckled on Naruto's neck, the blonde tilting his head to grant access. Shikamaru's breath was hot and heavy on his neck and it made his back arch as he was marked by the other. His legs opened up a bit more, he was becoming shy at being spread out like this. He was insecure, he didn't like his body very much but Shikamaru was so loving towards his body, so gentle whenever they made love, and complimented him plenty. He let out a pleased sigh as the fingers left his body and were replaced with his dom's cock making him whine.

He cried out when Shikamaru roughly entered the last bit of his cock, pulsing inside him. Tears sprang in his eyes but Shikamaru calmed him down, cooed, and kissed his tears away. He moved slowly, building up a pace as he held Naruto's legs up and open. Naruto moaned, gripping the sheets as his body moved with Shikamaru's, he plunged inside him deeply, stroking his sweet spot with its heavy moment. His walls clung to the moving rod, sucking it deeper inside him, to places that made it seem like Shikamaru was hitting right in his stomach. It didn't feel wrong, he just felt extremely full.

It was a slow build but the payoff was worth it in Shikamaru's eyes. As long as Naruto got to enjoy the experience.