Siblings

"You two are idiots," Shikamaru sighed as he looked at their partially broken bodies. Boruto and Shikadai scowled in unison seeing as they were twins. "Ribs, your guys fucking broke your ribs."

"It was their fault, they attacked us first," Boruto defended.

"You should see them, they have worse wounds. We won, we fucking won," Shikadai proclaimed and Shikamaru had to agree with his violent babies. They had one, the pair that attacked them were still in intensive surgery to sew their eyes shut as Boruto had clawed them out.

Shikadai was always fond of sharp objects so you could guess what he got to do to them while they were walling about their eyes. Minato soon came in their father with a slightly dark face. He tugged Shikamaru and pulled him outside. The twins became concerned and wondered if they had gone for this time. Fortunately, they could hear the conversation as the door wasn't fully closed.

"One of them didn't make it, the parents are taking it into consideration that it is now considered a homicide," Minato's voice stated and the twins shuddered.

"What the fuck, he died on the operating table, it's not their fault," Shikamaru countered. "Counter sue them for cyberbullying and physical bullying. Emotional distress and the medical bills. I was going to let it off the hook but now I don't give a damn. Sue them into the grave. I want their grandchildren to pay for my children."

Shikadai whistled lowly. His Mama was fierce. Boruto snickered. After Shikamaru calmed down Minato brought up another situation that made both boys confused.

"Naruto made progress. He can walk now," Minato said happily, a quiet sob broke from Shikamaru who could be seen drying his eyes. "He's getting stronger but it'll still be a year before he can come home. His immune system needs work on."

"I don't give a damn our son is finally improving. It's been years since he was brought in," Shikamaru sniffled. "I'm gonna go see him, I need to see him."

"Are you sure, the police are here to make a statement," Minato said as he looked over at the entrance? Shikamaru scowled at him.

"Like hell I give a damn, stay here I'm going to go visit my firstborn. They're fucking minors Minato they can't do shit," Shikamaru hurried off and the twins were immediately intrigued. They had an older brother, in this hospital.

"You know back when we were kids, we were always visiting someone in the hospital, he looked awfully like Dad and so do you Boruto," Shikadai commented. "I never knew why we stopped but I guess there must be a reason. Seems he's still here."

"Dad, get in here," Boruto called out, Minato obliged.

"Need anything murderer?" Minato said cheerfully, the twins chuckled a bit before getting serious.

"Cough it up do we have an older brother. I remember coming to the hospital a lot as a kid but Boruto and I have never been sick in our entire life. We get injured when we were kids, not sick enough to be in the hospital," Shikadai went straight to the point, Minato sighed and came over while pulling out his phone.

He showed them the picture of Shikamaru carrying a blonde toddler who was obviously related to them. The blue eyes were a giveaway but the bright blonde hair was another and finally the whisker marks. It looked like this was supposed to be Boruto's twin. "That's Naruto, Shikamaru's golden baby. He had gone through a lot to carry on the pregnancy, the doctors told him that he would be born with a weak heart, that his lungs might not fully develop as he grew up but Shikamaru fought them tooth and nail. He was having his firstborn. As a result, he loved Naruto dearly. His toddler years were fine but one heated summer and with flowers blooming, the pollen created friction in his weak lungs and he's been here ever since."