Laying Claim

"Naruto," The twins called in unison as the blonde approached them. They were wearing matching outfits and looked incredibly sexy.

Naruto himself was dressed up as it was a special day, it was their 6-month anniversary

They immediately huddled up on either side of the prime alpha with grins on their faces

They immediately huddled up on either side of the prime alpha with grins on their faces. Naruto had no shame in holding hands as they walked together towards their favorite hot spot. The twins did a lot of dirty things to end up with Naruto, they had to get through a lot of competition to be able to stand by him. They did things they were proud of because the reward was worth it. A prime alpha is a grand prize but it wasn't Naruto's status they were after.

Naruto acted more like a beta at times though if you got on his wrong side he could flip out in dangerous ways. That being said, his status as an orphan helped in laying claim to him as even in this present day, family backing was still prominent. Though others thought they could get claws in him because despite being an orphan Naruto was treated asking simply because he was a prime alpha. They were the ultimate version of an alpha, destined for wealth no matter the hardship. The only ones who stood on equal footing with a prime alpha was a prime omega, which the twins were.

They were the miracles of the Nara clan and whatever they said went. Hence when they took an interest in the sweet prime alpha, they became obsessed with claiming him. They would do anything to have Naruto claim them, sink his fangs into their scent gland, pour mating venom into the wound. He was approachable, kind, non-controlling, and didn't use his alpha commands when he got pissed at someone of lesser status. You would have to have really dragged Naruto to the deepest pits of his hell for him to use an alpha command.

But just to say, to the twins Naruto everything rolled into one that they desired. Long before Naruto came into the picture Shikaku and Shikamaru bonded with each other, they were romantic partners, they just needed an alpha, one that would accept that they were a packaged deal. They were the ones to approach Naruto, and ask him out on a date.

"So, who would I be going out with?" Naruto asked, he had accepted the date but wasn't sure which twin he was dating and who was the wing omega.

They both looked at each other before looking up at the alpha who seemed genuinely confused. For once the twins shared anxiety, they'd had a crush on the blonde for a long time and now that they had worked up the courage to ask, they were now afraid of being rejected.

"Both of us," Shikaku bit the bullet first to confirm as he grasped Shikamaru's hand in his, giving his twin a loving smile. He turned back to the alpha and told him again, much more confidently. "You'd be taking both of us out. We're a package."

Naruto tilted his head and the twins were on edge before Naruto broke out into a wide smile. "Then I guess I better learn how to deal with equal attention."

And Naruto did, he took them both out on dates and they did separate dates so Naruto could bond with them on a deeper level without having to split his attention. They loved it and loved how committed Naruto was to them. He would scent them everyday and hand over his hoodies without them having to ask. They loved his cologne-like scent. They couldn't pinpoint it but it was wonderful to inhale. While they were in their three-way relationship certain omegas wanted to pop their bubble. Naruto, being upstanding loudly, proclaimed that he had two wonderful prime omegas at his side and he wasn't into whatever they were trying to pull.

'Oh, don't worry, they won't be bothering us for long,' The twins thought as they eyed each other, it was like they were on the same wavelength. Blood would have to be split.

The first one on their list was Hinata Hyūga, she was the obvious one who had feelings for their alpha. She had a friend group that helped her form her white lotus girl act so she could lure Naruto in. It never worked and Naruto was taken but it didn't stop her from trying to get into compromising positions with him and that made both omegas boil.

The attack after the final lecture was in the bathroom. Shikamaru was the one to lock the door and Shikaku was the one who tackled her to the ground. They beat her bloody and they took joy in stuffing her face in the toilets. "This little bitch thought she could be a homewrecker," Shikamaru laughed as he kicked her in the ribs. Hinata lurched in the other direction, curling into herself while Shikaku kicked her face in.

"Don't you dare think you can undermine us, you are filth," Shikaku snarled as he got right in her face and looked at her messy crying face, coated in blood, he smiled. "He isn't yours; he will never be yours, he's ours!"

Shikamaru opened his purse to brandish a hunting knife that he used to stab her in the chest. Shikaku slid a copy of the same knife to stab her as well. Shikaku's thigh covered her mouth as she screamed. They murdered Hinata in the bathroom, they cleaned themselves up, and burned their clothes before leaving. After they left the campus, they turned on the security cameras they had scrambled earlier.

When news broke out the next day by the janitor finding the body a chain of events started that led to a string of murders of college-aged omegas. The culprits are the Nara twins. Every omega that confessed to having an attraction to Naruto was placed on the chopping block but of course, to keep authorities off the trail of the prime alpha, they always found out dirty little secrets of each omega as a motive for killing them.

Crimes of passion if you will.

Though there was one murder they were guilty of. It was one of their friends and they knew she liked Naruto because she had told them. It was Ino. "You guys have such a perfect alpha in Naruto. He's super cute and he's always so receptive to you two. He's the perfect partner, I wished I had met him before you guys. You two always get nice things."

"Are you admitting you like him?" Shikamaru asked in a light tone but underneath it, he was fuming. 'You were supposed to be our friend Ino, how could you.'

"I guess I am a little star-struck by how good he is to you too. I guess I do have a little crush," She admitted shyly with a blush. "I'm just happy for you guys."

'Liar, if you were happy, you would never have developed a crush,' They thought but they let it go because Ino was a trustworthy friend.

Or so they thought.

She tried to make a move; Naruto was the one to tell them about her coming onto him. They were angry but they had to be cautious about this one. It was sensitive since Ino was close to them. They avoided her, made it known that she had crossed boundaries. In the meantime, they knocked off the competition of others while waiting for the right moment to strike. They got the opportunity when their father informed them that the Yamanaka family had partnered with an unsavory company of gang men and were now indebted to them.

With that information, they struck Ino by giving her a single bullet to the head in an alleyway.

For now, the competition was null but should anyone step up, they would have no trouble handling them.

"Hey Naruto," Shikaku called out to the blonde who was walking over with a tray full of sweets for them. Once the tray was done on the table Shikamaru kissed the blonde passionately, once he pulled back Shikaku leaned in for his. "You're ours, okay?"

"No one can steal you away, you can't be with anyone else," Shikamaru continued as he snuggled up to Naruto. Shikaku held the blonde's hand in his tightly.

"You guys are so adorable," Naruto chuckled as he kissed their foreheads. Then his voice turned serious and his eyes narrowed. The twins were on immediate alert as his scent picked up, their faces became flushed but stayed clinging to his arms. "The same goes for you two. I don't want to be unsavory to alphas who believe they have claim over my omegas."