To Vent

"Come here," Shikaku pulled Minato down on top of him as their lips met. The blonde braced his hand on Shikaku's chest, his other hand touching the bed head. Shikaku tore off his white cloak and unbuttoned Minato's vest, pushing his hands under his shirt to reach up to his nipples. The Hokage jumped a bit as his chest was toyed with. His hips moved in slow motion over his advisor's cock as he was turned over onto his back into the bedsheets.

Shikaku on top watched as the man undressed, large scars from wars fought were exposed and Minato looked on in awe as this man stripped for his pleasure. Minato was treated the same and soon they were both naked. Shikaku kissed along his neck, marking it with faint red hickies that had his lover moaning beneath him. "Shikaku, don't bite please," Minato called out in a soft voice, he was getting shy, his face turning red. The man above him chuckled in his ear as he moved down his body to feast on his nipples.

Minato opened his legs as Shikaku's hands stroked his thighs open and began stroking his cock. "Have you never been touched by a man?" Shikaku asked in astonishment as Minato's overflowing precum made his hand wet and slick. The Hokage looked up at him, his eyes turning teary from the constant teasing. "You look so adorable, never share that face with anyone but me."

The possessive tone in his voice made Minato shiver as he bared his neck, he looked up at Shikaku through lidded eyes and asked, in a seductive catcalling tone. "If you're going to be that demanding then when are you going to take me for yourself?"

Shikaku gripped his cock tightly and Minato arched his back by the sudden movement. He clung to Nara's biceps as he was pumped quickly by the man who laid claim to his lips. His demanding tongue pried his mouth open to suck on his appendage. Minato undid Shikaku's ponytail and dragged his nails into his scalp, making the man shudder. He caressed his scars as they made out, their hips bucking into each other. With his precum-soaked hand, Shikaku made his way to their other's entrance, teasing the puckered rim before slipping a finger inside. The blonde pulled away, his bangs sticking to his face from the heat created between their bodies sliding against each other, their hot breath making the other sensitive to each other's heart rate.

"W-What are you doing?" Minato moaned as he twisted his hips to get away but Shikaku held him in place, kissing his face to calm him down. "It feels weird."

"It's going to be fine, just have to find the right trigger which should be right here-"

"Ah!" Minato squealed as Shikaku found his spot, he clasped a hand over his mouth as he realized how loud he yelled but how could he not? Shikaku's finger was touching somewhere which made him melt inside out. Shikaku watched Minato's expressions as he pressed in a second finger.

How his eyes turned warm with affection as he teased his sweet spot. "Shikaku, it feels good," Minato said softly as he clenched on the other's fingers.

Shikaku smiled at his expression as he kissed his forehead. "I would never think to hurt you Minato. Just relax and let me give you pleasure."

"I love you Shikaku," Minato said softly as he pulled the other down into a soft kiss. One of love instead of lust. Shikaku smiled and kissed him back.

"I love you too darling," Shikaku murmured against his lips. They kissed passionately, Shikaku recalling how they ended up here.

Things were just the same as every day this morning. But things happened, feelings were admitted and tears were shed. Well mostly on Minato's side. He didn't regret any of it.

It had started on their lunch break. They were sipping sake while enjoying sushi when it came up. "Have you been well, you look more exhausted than usual?" Minato asked as he wiped his fingers to touch Shikaku's eye bags. Shikaku was a bit taken aback as he felt the incredibly soft fingers probe under his eyes.

'A man like you have no business having such soft hands,' He thought idly as he reached up to clasp Minato's wrist. "The bitch and I have been arguing."

Minato winced at the blunt statement, grasping Shikaku's hands as well. They were linked and they slowly dragged their hands apart until they were holding hands, intertwined with each other. "I'm sorry," The blonde apologized.

"It's nothing, I'm used to screaming matches, though if I end up killing her it wouldn't be my fault," Shikaku chuckled softly, he pulled Minato over the desk. "I do have to ask you something. How are you?"

Minato tilted his head and wore a small smile. "I have coped with Kushina's death. It took a while but I'm a fine old friend, I'm happy."

"That's good, you didn't look so well last year," He murmured, Minato's eyes lidded and he braced himself on the table as he played with Shikaku's fingers.

"I think I'm ready to move on, I've been keeping you waiting, haven't I?"

"I would wait a lifetime for you Minato, you've always been precious to me," Shikaku used his other hand to caress the blonde's cheek.

"I won't keep you waiting any longer, you can divorce her now. You have me."

Shikaku has always been fond of Minato, he thought he could get over him by dating Yoshino when Kushina entered the picture. In some way, he was remorseful for dragging Yoshino into this but he couldn't hide his feelings. In some sick and twisted way, he was glad Kushina had died on a mission. Now he had Minato to himself, over the years Minato had begun to see his actions in the right light so he knew Shikaku had feelings towards him. But he was in grief and he didn't want to spit on the other's feelings by using him as a rebound.

This is why he took his time mourning all the while he fell in love with the silent advisor who held love for him quietly. He loved Shikaku's personality. Now only Yoshino stood in their way and that could be easily handled.

Shikaku chuckled and pulled Minato into his lap as their lips met. Minato's eyes widened before they mellowed out and closed. He straddled Shikaku as the other grasped his waist tightly, he moaned between their kisses as Shikaku pried his lips open to insert his tongue. Shikaku cradled Minato's head as he slowly stood up, the blonde's legs instantly snapping around the other's waist. Shikaku placed him on the table, opening his legs as he trailed his hands up his thighs to dip into the Hokage's pants.

"Haah~ Shikaku," Minato pulled back to moan as Shikaku got him erect. "Not here, we have to go."

Shikaku kissed along his neck, his grip getting tighter as he stroked the other man off. "Indulge me a bit, I've been waiting for years. Moan for me Hokage-san."

And Minato moaned, shamelessly so, he clung to Shikaku as his hips moved on their own, chasing pleasure, afterwards it was only natural that Shikaku brought him own and they ended up in bed. With Shikaku taking his virginity as he finally finished lubing Minato who was begging for him to put it in. To stop teasing him as his toned stomach was coated in his own precum. When Shikaku entered him, Minato's body shook. Shikaku didn't stop until he was at the hilt where Minato finally lost it as he came, Nara was entranced as he watched his lover shatter into himself.

"Move, please move Shikaku~" He begged and who was he to deny the almighty Hokage. He held Minato's legs apart as he began thrusting into him. Started out slow, getting Minato's searing hole used to the feel of his pulsing cock. Then he got reckless with his movements as Minato's hands gripped the sheets and called for more, for him to get rougher.

It was their first time and Shikaku wanted Minato to have the best experience, he was always straight up until this moment. Giving into him and feeding him pleasure would make him crave it more. "You're being so greedy darling," Shikaku murmured as they kissed again, Minato kissed him hungrily as Shikaku pulled him upright, so he was impaled at a different angle that made him ride the other to his heart's content. "Fuck."

"I can't help it, it feels good Shika," Minato professed as he swiveled his hips to get Shikaku deeper. "You're making me this way. And when your cock hits me in the right way, I lose my mind."

Shikaku just watched him and felt pleased that Minato was being so honest with himself. "Then I guess I can't disappoint you then."