First Time

"Naruto~" Shikaku moaned as the shorter blonde male marked his neck. "How?"

"What?" Naruto asked as he pulled away with a smirk on his lips. "Expecting something different?" His hand trailed down Shikaku's body, unbuttoning his school uniform and unbuckling his pants.

It just didn't make any sense to him; he was the dominant one in the relationship. But here was Naruto, his adorable little bun holding him down, smirking like a king to a new consort. His face turned pink as the blonde undressed him, kissing down his body, sucking on his nipples as he felt a hand dip into his pants. "Wait, wait," Shikaku pushed him away and Naruto backed off immediately and held his hands up.

"What's wrong baby?" Naruto asked, his eyebrows furrowing in concern. Shikaku gripped his own arm while he wore a tense expression.

"It's going to hurt, isn't it?" He asked in a quiet tone. Naruto was stunned. "I don't want it to hurt, I'm scared."

"Baby look at me," Naruto cupped his cheeks and leaned forward to kiss him. "We're prepared, look I can tell you expected me to be receiving which is why you were so determined to get everything we needed. I love you for that and even though the flip is unexpected just trust me on this. I'll take care of you."

Shikaku nodded and they shared a few chaste kisses on the lips. The kisses got deeper and they fell back into bed with Shikaku undressing him, everything came off, and soon Naruto was between his legs, sucking him off. They've never done this before either and Shikaku was startled if anything. He covered his mouth as he felt the moans trying to leap out of his mouth as the blonde's mouth moved experimentally.

It felt good, he couldn't deny it. Naruto watched him and tried to give him even more pleasure to get him to lose composure. Shikaku has always been calm and rational, the rock in the relationship while Naruto floated around. "Naruto~ It's too much, haah!"

Naruto pulled back an obscene slurping that made its way through Shikaku's ears which drove the other to arch his back. Naruto licked his lips, his eyes narrowed as if he was tasting something he normally wouldn't eat before giving an opinion. "Fuck, that was such an eye-opener."

"How can you do something like that?" Shikaku was utterly shocked, sure this was their first time going beyond kissing and hand jobs but to put his mouth there was out of the left field. "Wasn't it displeasing?"

"Shika, I'm fucking hard right now, and sucking you off was so good."

'That's Naruto for you, always honest. Too fucking honest,' Shikaku scowled internally as he flipped them over to, he was on top now. He was nervous about returning the gesture but he didn't want Naruto to have a bad impression of him.

"You don't have to," Naruto spoke up suddenly, Shikaku looked at him in confusion. "You're shaking all over, you don't have to it to me. I just wanted to give pleasure to you. This isn't 50/50 both ways like a business deal. You do what you're comfortable with and I'll do the same. When you want to try something new just tell me but don't feel pressured to return the gesture."

Shikaku's vision got blurry as he started crying, Naruto wiped his tears with a small smile. "I'm sorry I'm ruining the experience," He apologized through his small breakdown.

"It's fine, hush now. I want you to be completely comfortable with this, I want no negatives when you look back on this," Naruto kissed his cheek as he stroked his back. "I would rather stop than have you uncertain."

They didn't get to do it fully that day. Shikaku was so stressed out that he wouldn't stop crying, for a bit he avoided the blonde because he was embarrassed but Naruto put a halt to it by showering him with comfort gifts. It was like their dynamic switched even outside of their bedroom. Now Naruto was the rational one while Shikaku suddenly had a frightening connection to his high-wired emotions.