Alley Way

One could always tell when angels and demons walked among the population. They were really pretty or displayed a deadly sin. In some cases a fallen could be hard to identify, they just landed right in the middle. They weren't holy but they weren't demonic either. Most times they gave a weird aura when around certain people and sometimes if you managed to get them off guard in conversation you could judge from their opinion of things.

Mostly though you could go to the hot spots where they congregated to find love or look for something interesting that they could chat about. Angels met in the day at cafes or restaurants or even in the park. Demons could be found in the night by nightclubs, bars, strip joints, and hooker streets. Sometimes it was difficult to tell who was a demon from a human. The world was corrupted.

One particular Angel was nervous about walking around at night but it wasn't his fault. His friend, Sakura was changing, she was falling and the reason for this fall was her new love interest who was a fallen named Sasuke Uchiha. Sakura was once an angel with the purest white wings but they were turning a dark grey, it would be long until she fell completely but Naruto saw nothing wrong with that as long as she got to be with the one she loved. She had left him stranded alone on a strip littered with demons. Naruto wanted to get out, now.

So that's what he was doing, running and twisting through the crowds, he knew demons were taking him in. He was a blessed angel, had a sliver of royal blood in his veins just from his blonde hair glowing like gold. His blue eyes hammered in that he was someone of importance as those two features were rare and only blessed upon those with royal blood. He whimpered as he was yanked into the alley at the end of the street, he was almost home free but now he was being caged by two demons who were hungrily eying his body.

"Angels think that wearing the most conservative clothes that they'd get away from being prey," The taller of the two demons said as they used their claws to tear at his fluffy blue sweater. Naruto shrieked but his mouth was clamped by the demon directly behind him. His eyes teared up as his mind ran through the horrible things they might do to him.

"Easy there royal, don't want any more wolves to come to devour you," It was right against his ear and Naruto shivered at the sinister chuckled that followed after. "Call me Shikamaru, the man in front of you is my father Shikaku. Be a dear and call him Daddy okay?" Shikamaru released his grip around his mouth and Naruto gulped before obeying the request.

"D-Daddy," He said in his normally soft voice, he gasped as he felt two hardened objects pressing against his back and stomach.

"You'll do a really good job pleasing us," Shikaku chuckled as he kissed the blonde. Naruto's eyes widened in shock as he tried to fight back against the older male. He was small however 5'5, they were practically towering over him and his efforts went in vain as he felt himself losing energy. A white glow surrounded him that he recognized as his angelic purity, it slowly started dimming.

He was sinning.

"Look at that you're already turning into one of us. Even royalty has weaknesses," Shikamaru slid his hands down his nipples, pinching them, rubbing them and he got the desired result. Naruto moaned into Shikaku's mouth as they both rocked their erections onto the blonde, for him to feel how riled up they were because of him. Shikamaru's hands dipped into the blonde's jeans and grabbed the blonde's budding erection.

"Fuck, your getting hard too aren't you Royalty?" Naruto flinched as fangs grazed his ear before he was pierced by them. His body started heating up and he knew it wasn't because he was liking this. It was the type of demons Shikamaru and Shikaku were.

The Sin of Lust.

These demons were sated by forbidden sexual desires. Hence the obvious incest, threesome kinks, altering their bedmates' gender to suit their whims, and other things deemed unholy by the high council. Their teeth and claws were embedded with aphrodisiacs to subdue unwilling bed partners like they were doing to him now. He lurched a bit as Shikamaru started to stroke him off, seems the effects were taking full effect, he felt like coming right then and there.

"Hah, nuh, Ahh," Naruto panted as both men tore off his final layer of clothing. Shikamaru lifted one of his legs to expose him to his father. Shikaku purred as his large hand came to play with his anus. "No, please, no I won't be pure-"

"Well if that happens we'll take care of you," Shikaku got down on his knees to stare at his length. "I think a pussy would be suited for this scenario. The thigh Shikamaru was holding up was caressed by Shikaku before he sunk in his fangs to flood Naruto with the altering chemicals. Naruto didn't even acknowledge the change as he doubled over squirting from his altered body part. The juices now leaking from him were collected by the Nara to lube the asshole that had now become an erogenous zone for him as he couldn't stop himself from crying out in pleasure. It all felt wonderful, everything was burning up inside him in a good way as he lost all rational thought, and the only thing he could do was beg for more.

"Seems you overdid it, Dad, he's so needy now," Shikamaru murmured against the blonde's lips and Naruto kissed him so passionately. "Well, it's much easier now to touch him." Shikamaru had his fingers buried in Naruto's ass stretching him open as his father's tongue tongued his pussy. One of Naruto's hands was buried in Shikaku's lock pushing him closer to his leaking cunt as he melted under the hot tongue thrusting into him. He was delirious and begging for more and both men decided it was time to stuff him full.

Naruto leaned the way sideways as both males held one of his legs up. Naruto's free hand was clutching at Shikaku's shoulder as the man thrust himself inside. Naruto trembled and leaned back onto Shikamaru who had gone up in his ass. He panted as he held on for dear life at the two men who were about to blind him with pleasure. His once-white glow was now black and changes in his physical appearance were obvious. His normal plain whisker marks were now a thick black, his eyes had slit and turned a dark blue instead of light and his blonde hair that was once glowing had black streaks running through it. He was corrupted and to top it off was the brand that was now imprinted into his skin on his thigh from Shikaku's bite.

The kanji for 'Lust' was now visible in a black writing outline with purple that was pulsing as he panted. "What's your name Royalty?" Shikamaru asked as he bit into his neck, Naruto moaned and squirted a bit around Shikaku's length, he was dripping onto the alley floor at this point.

"N-Naru-ahh-to."

He sounded so desperate, panting and clinging.

"Naruto Nara, the Demonic Angel of Lust," Shikaku purred. "Has a nice ring for the future Queen of the Underworld."

"Indeed it does Father."