Helpful Hands

Shikamaru's body contorted to fit the mold Naruto desired. Their relationship was rooted so heavily in trust that Shikamaru's body was extremely lax as he felt several hands stroking him softly. His vision was obstructed by blindfolds but he could feel that he was dangling in the middle of their playroom. Jounin's pay from missions was enough to move them into a home instead of their former apartment. They renovated the basements and placed silencing seals on the walls just in case. The smooth and tight feeling of silk against his body made him feel special as he gave in to being worshipped by Naruto's clones. He was kissed senselessly by them, they fought for his attention.

One ate him out, preparing him for being penetrated while another gave him a blow job. Naruto's clones never spoke to him. Only Naruto would and when he did it was to ask if he was okay. If he wanted to use a safe word. He moaned quietly as the robes controlling his body opened up to expose his body. He was kissed again, with such ferocity that he fell into the feeling of being owned. He wanted to be owned. To be owned by the blonde. He was drunk on the thought whenever he came down into the playroom. He could feel Naruto's gaze on him. The blonde was probably sitting in his chair, stroking himself to the show being put on before him. Those dark blue eyes raked his frame, appreciating the marks his clones left on him. He purred a bit when he felt one of the clones undo his hair. The dark silk locks pool around his neck making the clones catcall him.

The first clone of the night had him dangling sideways, the clone thrusting inside him. "Oh!" He cried out at the sudden entry but the other clones soothed his body, holding him steady while he took one of their cocks in his mouth. As they fucked him from both ends he felt the others using the tips of their cocks to pleasure his nipples. He could feel them panting above him, moving in such sync that Shikamaru couldn't decipher what was going on with his body from all the touching sensations. It all went in a circle, the clones taking turns in getting his sloppy cunt that became overflowing with semen. Shikamaru could feel it draining out of him as he was pulled upright by the ribbons to be double penetrated. His thighs were held apart by a clone who pressed him close to his chest while the other behind him, scarred his neck with hickeys.

"Naruto!" Shikamaru called out as he could feel both clones sliding inside him. It was so hot, that his hands struggled to grip something but he couldn't reach for anything. All he could do was remain suspended as he was used as a fuck toy. He was pulled into a kiss by a different clone who had his hand on Shikamaru's leaking cock. He listened to the obscene slurps as their tongues stroked each other. The slick slapping of the clones cocks in his cunt. The stretch made him weak as he couldn't hold anything inside.

Naruto watched his clones have their way with his lover, he would join in but he enjoyed this a lot more. Besides he would get Shikamaru later when he was fucked out and weak. The four clones pulled those ribbons, contorting his body and making Shikamaru bend to their will. The clones were greedy, just like their creator. The way they held him tightly, fighting for his lips and forcing themselves deeper inside him, the way they looked at Shikamaru's body as he moaned and cried. They sucked on his chest hungrily and took Shikamaru's cock eagerly, swallowing his semen without hesitation, their eyes glowing with unbridled lust.

It was disgusting.

It was disgusting but it turned Naruto on. Call him a narcissist but he enjoyed watching himself making Shikamaru tremble in pleasure, to see him lose his mind and become weak and submissive. Naruto loved fisting him after they do clone play, to watch him spasm in bed from being stretched beyond the limit. He stroked himself as he thought about what was bound to happen tomorrow. How deep he was going to put his fist inside him and watch him beg for him. Watching him come again, spraying both him and the clone in front of him made Naruto take a deep breath. Bringing Shikamaru into overstimulation was another kink of his to do with the clones. Since the clones would cycle Shikamaru's entrance the Nara had no downtime to recover. Soon Naruto would be watching his lover squirt like a bitch.

When Shikamaru called for him again Naruto chuckled. "You're doing so well baby, no need to call me like this," He came closer, cupping Shikamaru's cheek to kiss his forehead. "You're squirting so much that it's mixing with their semen."

Shikamaru turned in his direction, opening his mouth, he was waiting for something and Naruto kissed him. He was far more aggressive than his clone who did not stop their thrusts, becoming sloppy as they watched Shikamaru and their creator get passionate with each other. It was a sight that brought the double penetration duo over the edge as they came inside Shikamaru. They were replaced by the other two clones who were busy giving Shikamaru's cock a deep cleaning. Naruto tore into Shikamaru's hair, letting his hair out and a clone didn't hesitate to pull onto it that making Shikamaru squirt again, clenching down on both cocks that had the clones grunting.

Naruto pulled away and placed a hand on Shikamaru's twitching cock. His lover doubled over but Naruto was far too enraptured in the scene of him losing his mind.

The next morning while Shikamaru was deep in sleep Naruto began touching him, opening his legs and getting him a position proper enough so that he could lick Shikamaru's sore, puffy entrance. His lover whined in his sleep, moving to get on his knees unconsciously. Naruto ate him out which was a pleasurable way to wake up. Shikamaru covered his mouth as he pushed his ass back into Naruto's face. The wet slurping was making him tremble as he gripped the sheets beneath him as his cock rose to attention. Naruto pulled back and slipped three fingers inside him. It went in all too easily, taking four cocks last night did do this trick.

Soon Shikamaru had Naruto's hand inside him, right up to his forearm and the blonde rested it there. He flexed his arm to make Shikamaru shake as he felt it in his prostate. "Naruto~"

"Hush now, let me enjoy this."

Shikamaru's eyes rolled over as his orgasm rushed through him.