100th Special: The Studio

Start from the beginning

"Try a plot that makes you a pedophile, people still comment 'babe you're a victim' to Naruto." Shikaku voiced as he slowly slid off his chair. The man looked haunted.

Kasumi cleared her throat and they all turned to her. She took a deep breath. "Guys it was just a request-"

They revolted talking over each other so fiercely that Kazumi was left stunned. She could only laugh. They stopped to watch her revel in their pain. She and all the readers got off on these plots.

"Okay, okay, okay. I'll admit some requests-" She got cut off by them grumbling. "Okay, all plots are weird and anomalous but come one some good ones are tucked in there."

They paused to look at each other before looking back at her. She flinched before speaking up. "Like the Grandmother Naruto mini-series that Samtreddy always requests. I secretly think they keep track of the story because it does have a consistent timeline."

Naruto grinned at that.

"Or Tootsie Roll. I remember you guys stuttering over the slang," Shikadai chuckled.

"Or our first angst called Crashing Down," Shikaku recalled.

"The only fun was watching Kazumi slave away to get a sequel up," Shikamaru laughed.

"Laugh at my pain why don't you. I'm not good at Part Two's. Only certain ones catch my interest. I know Peeping Tom and A Match are going to get a second part."

"Should you say that out loud?" Naruto asked in concern, Kazumi teared up. He was the only one who cared for her pain. "They might hear you."

"Shhh, don't lure them in," Shikadai mumbled.

"Let's go back to the good stuff," Naruto said before smirking. "Let's talk about how I get to the top in the best ways possible!"

Shikamaru and Shikaku groaned as the blonde went off the rails with bragging. "Next, next, next!" Shikadai covered his ears.

"What about all the red-haired Naruto stories from yessi_noya and others?" Naruto said with a smile. "I'm glad they like the red-haired version of me."

"Single Father made me so sad," Shikamaru admitted as he looked over at Shikadai and Naruto.

"You know that raises another issue, it's glaringly evident," Kazumi muttered as she sat down in her spinning chair.

"Hmm, what issue?" Shikadai asked while digging out his ear.

"You're a quite popular kid," Kazumi said turning to the youngest Nara. "I don't think I've written Boruto in any sex positions."

They stiffened.

"I mean sure he's a bit of an asshole in his show but I think I can write a decent Boruto but nobody requests it."

"You do realize that the book is called Nara One-shots, right? Where would Boruto fit?" Shikamaru folded his arms in thought as he placed a hand on his chin.

"I don't know but when I said in the description that some may include Shikadai I didn't mean sexual! But we went there! So why not bring Boruto into the studio?!"

Naruto opened his mouth to comment before he closed his mouth and shook his head.

"This is a safe space Naruto. You can freely chat," Kazumi assured but the dark look in her green eyes said otherwise.

"Boruto is not sexy," Shikaku stated bluntly. Kazumi's face went blank.

"Excuse me?"

Shikaku doubled down. "He is not sexy, he's too dramatic and problematic for certain scenarios that can be easily filled by Shikadai. Nara males have a certain charm and even Naruto in whatever body form to could top or bottom no matter the plot. We're flexible, Boruto isn't. That's why he's always a kid when he shows up. Because he is a kid."