Chapter 86

"Is something wrong..?? " Jimin took a perfect glance of both you, and his parents, "They called you Kiara at first.. How do you guys know each other..?? "

You smiled, looking at Seoung and MunHee.

"Well, it all started when I debuted.. " You smiled, "When I was 18 "

7 YEARS AGO

There were several men, surrounding the small apartment in Bangkok.

The apartment was in the corner of the city, distant from common mass.

The men, were unmovable mercenaries and no one could stand infront of them.

Few people were lying on the ground, no specific gender.

Their clothes were normal looking and so their looks, but from the look of their bodies, it looked like well built structure.

A Couple, which was in their late years of marriage, were sitting on the couch, fearing the men which was everywhere around them.

Soon, the men all around them bowed down, and they stood up, thinking it was their boss.

"So let's see, who do we have here.. " You walked inside, as the couple frowned, and got confused.

"Who.. Are you.. And why are you suddenly stopping us.. This is illegal. " Seoung pointed at you, as you smiled widely at him.

"5:11, XyZ street, drug transfer through Five Different cars.. " You sat in front of them, and then took out the bullets from your gun.

You kept all of them down on the table, and picked one, reloading it again in the gun.

"One week ago, Fifty houses were robbed, and three murderers were hidden.. " You loaded another bullet and looked up at him.

"11:59, One Month ago, Heroine and Cocaine was taken through the ships, to different countries.. " You loaded another bullet again.

"Every day, Dozens of packets are transferred from here.. To the main base.. "

"Wait.. This was not enough... Let's give you some good news.. " You smiled, picking up the remaining two bullets from the table.

MunHee stepped back, as Seoung tightly held MunHee's hand, supporting her.

"First good News, The Main base holding Drugs, is.. Siezed.. " You loaded the second last bullet.

"And second.. The Headline of Tomorrow's Newspaper, Cocain, of almost 200 million, and Heroine, of 350 million was burning in ashes in front of the House of a couple, which was brutally murdered... " You pointed your gun at them after loading the last bullet.

"Who-are you..?? " Munhee trembled under your gaze.

"Don't tell me, " Seoung chuckled, "Just a child is going to stop me..?? "

You rolled your eyes, and shot the first bullet out, hitting his right arm.

"Ugh.. " He stepped back, holding his arm as Munhee sprinted towards him, hugging him.

"Remember it.. It's Kiara, and I never loose a shot.. " You stood up, "but.. " You stopped walking towards them, and turned back.

"You all are my first target.. So, I have kind of mercy for you guys.. " You smiled, looking at your men, "Next time, I find you doing anything, out of order..Your beautiful love will be popular in heavens then.. "

You walked out of the small apartment, and your men, dragged MunHee and Seoung out from their, sending them to a land, which was totally unknown to them.

Australia.

FOUR MONTHS LATER

"See what the news is.. " Seoung trembled, as Munhee frowned, taking the remote and switching the Television on.

"Recently, A New Mafia Gang have come in light.. Which is really a BEAST, from its name and fame.. We heard that the Gang targetted Twenty murders in just last two Week, Ten of them being the governmental Officers, in five different countries, five of them were ministers in Korea, and The Other Five were commoners.. We don't know why it happened, but The Governmental organizations have declared them wanted and the Leader, a Serial Killer, But the Question is, who is the Leader.. "

The Remote control fell down from Munhee's hand, and she rushed to Seoung, wrapping her hands around him.

"Thank god she left us.. I.. I would never ever want to loose you.. " She cried on his shoulder.

"You are too emotional my love.. Don't worry, everything's fine now.. We would never associate ourselves with Mafia, or Kiara, again.. " He patted her back.

BACK TO PRESENT

Jimin stopped himself from laughing and you pinched his arms, helping him to stop it.

"You guys.. Ahem" He cleared his throat, pulling you to stand beside MunHee and Seoung.

"Let's forget the past.. We should focus on present right... " He smiled, as you nodded.

"If he wants.. I can forgive you guys for doing the things you weren't supposed to.. " You smiled at them, as Seoung felt shivers run down his spine.

Forgive for things you weren't supposed to..??

"Is she threatening us..?? " Munhee lowered her voice, speaking only to her husband, but it was loud enough for you to hear.

"Why wo-" Jimin was interrupted by you.

"Of course not.. Why would I threaten you guys.. You are fully supportive of our relationship, and even treat Jimin so dearly.. Isn't everything so nice.. No guns, no bullets, and Forgetting about the never association swear of you guys..?? " You smiled again.

"Uh.. Well.. Right.. " Seoung nodded again and again.

"If... You both.. Love each other.. Uh.. Right.. Why won't we support you.. " MunHee put her arms around your shoulder, as you stared at her.

"Alright.. It's good now.. " Jimin saw your expression, and came forward, removing his mother's arm and putting his right there.

"Your untouchable quality will give me headache someday" He muttered loud enough for you to hear, as you nudged him right on his ribs.