Chapter 78

Taehyung, Seulgi, Seokjin, Jinae and Namjoon came out of the elevator, walking towards your apartment, and ringing the bell.

"Don't worry.. We will go back early.. " Seulgi patted Taehyung's hand, who was worried about leaving his grandma alone for longer time.

"I am alright.. " He smiled, and looked at the door when it opened, revealing a huge sound of laughter and a chaos.

Everything was like a crowd, laughing and singing together.

"Joy..!! " Seulgi ran inside, hugging Joy as she caught eyes with her.

"Happy Birthday Dr. Era.. " Taehyung handed you a small box, as you smiled at him.

"GrandMa Sunhee.. How is she..? "

"She is totally fine.. Don't worry.. " He smiled a little.

The pain and tired feeling was clearly shown on his face, but he tried to deny it slowly.

"So you guys, left the work early.. And came here late too.." You looked at the three, as they smiled awkwardly.

"I wanted to meet my family.. " Namjoon accepted at first.

"I was damn tired.. " Jinae pouted.

"And.. I wanted sleep.. " Seokjin smiled awkwardly, as you finally sighed.

"You guys are kids.." You smiled as they nodded happily, being finally forgiven for leaving all the work to you and leaving you alone this evening.

Suddenly the sound of glass crashing was heard, as everyone turned their face towards the source.

Ji Hayeri was standing there, the glass in her hands was down on the ground, shattered into pieces.

Taehyung was standing at ten feet distance of her, glaring right into her soul.

Seulgi ran towards Taehyung checking his hand, " Are you hurt anywhere..?? "

But he didn't moved a bit, and just glared at Ji Hayeri, who was trembling under his gaze.

Seulgi frowned following his gaze, and frowning more, looking at the unknown face.

"That's a great progress in Seulgi.. " Yoongi tapped his chin, looking at everything from a distance.

"Shut up, let me have a great look at the drama.. " Hoseok took a sip of his wine, leaning against the table in the corner.

"Who are you..? " Seulgi asked.

She have watched every expression of Taehyung these days, but this one now, was definitely different than every other.

She suspected the lady in the front, but she didn't knew how.

"Ji Hayeri.. Su Feng's friends mother.. " Su Yao came up, when she saw her acquaintance getting feared under the different gazes.

"Tae.. What happened..? " Seulgi shook him, but he still was glaring at him.

"Jimin.. Jungkook.. " You stood behind them, said in the low voice, "Stand behind Taehyung... I suspect something.."

Just as the words came out of your mouth, the two men walked behind Taehyung, standing there, waiting for any kind of reaction.

"It's you.. " Taehyung pointed at her, and she trembled more.

"IT'S YOU.. " He sprinted, making everyone shocked as his hands gripped around Ji Hayeri's neck, making her suffocate.

Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook held Taehyung, pulling him out from there, as Ji Hayeri coughed, panting for breath.