Chapter 6

Jimin was sitting on the couch, obediently. His age was surely just two years younger than you, that is 23 , but his body was undernourished, which made it looked like a child of 18 years old, was sitting. And to make it more weird, Yoongi was glaring at him, sitting in front of him. The whole scenario looked like an obedient class monitor, was sitting in front of the head master of the school, to represent his class, to ask for some extra holidays .

Yoongi crossed his arms around his chest, and crossed his legs, resting his body on the back of the couch.

Jimin gulped and then took out the card which you gave him, and slid it on the table, towards Yoongi.

"Dr.Era called me today, at sharp 8:00 in the morning.. " He said in one breath and then Yoongi picked up the card he slid.

"It surely is her card.. " He said in his husky voice, which made him shiver.

Jimin wondered that how can a doctor, who looks so adorable and kind and sweet, have this kind of boyfriend, who is so rude, and scary.

He gulped again and avoided eye contact as much as possible.

The door of the bedroom, opened and you came out, rubbing your eyes, still in your night shorts and a comfortable big hoodie.

You looked up to two men sitting and staring at you from the living room.

"Oh you are here.. " You said and came forward.

Jimin nodded his head as a cute puppy and you gave him a warm smile.

Yoongi got up and walked towards you.

"Yoongi, why didn't you wake me up.. I overslept.. I was the one who called him early, and look here now.. It's already 9;00 " You complained as you looked at the man, standing in front of you, who was confused and angry at the same time.

"You always work so hard, and you were tired so much.. That's why I let you sleep.." He said in a calm voice and you nodded at him.

"Why is he here though..? " Yoongi asked again.

"He will be working as my assistant now onwards.. " You said.

Yoongi frowned and looked at Jimin.

"Era, I need to talk to you.. " He said and went directly in the Bedroom.

You went in the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water and gave it to Jimin.

"Sit here until I come back.. And if you need anything to eat, you can order room service." You said and went to your bedroom.

Yoongi locked the door instantly and then looked at you with a cold glare.

You tilted your head and glared him back. He sighed.

"Era, why is he your assistant out of no where.. Is this a part of plan.. " He asked with narrowing his brows.

His eyes clearly showed the worry.

You sighed as well, thinking that you actually gave him job without informing anyone. This could be harmful for you, for your friends, your plans. But you just gave him job. Now you can't crush a little kids thoughts after giving him hopes. Well he actually wasn't a little kid, but still, he was struggling to live.. And after thinking that he wanted money for his friend, on whom you yourself have performed the operation, your heart melted somewhere. The cold wall which you made.. Because somewhere, 5 years ago, you were also in the same condition, wanting someone to help you to avenge your friend.

"I know I should have informed you.. But it was just in the evening yesterday.. I didn't got time.. This is the mistake on my part.. I will take care of it.. " You said and he sighed.