Chapter 20

"Please" Yeri's low voice also echoed in the lifeless cabin, "someone.. Help" Her voice cracked in a second it came out.

She was feeling helpless..

The same helpless feeling she felt years ago, it is still same..

Nothing has changed.

She clenched her fists more as warm tears rolled out of her eyes.

Flashback

"Both of you sit here, I will bring something to eat for you guys.. " The man, who looked like in his late twenties, stood up, and said to his small family of another two members.

"Tome... Larly  (come early) " The sweet and angelic voice of a little girl, fell onto ears of the young couple.

The girl was 10 years old, but her body was still less developed, and due to some problems in her brain and the disease called Dysarthria , she wasn't able to speak clearly like others of her age.

This young couple, was taking their daughter to a big hospital in the city, and was now taking a rest on this station, from traveling for two hours.

"Ye-rim baby, dada will be back in few minutes okay" The man said, cupping the face of that girl..

"Dech dech (yes yes) " Ye-rim said, and chuckled when her father kissed her.

She held onto her mother's arm, and then rested her head in her lap, waiting for her dad.

But when even after ten minutes, when her husband didn't came back, the lady got worried, and started to look at the direction where her husband went.

"Rimrim, let's go and check on your father.. Okay..? " The lady said, and held Ye-rim's hand tightly.

Ye-rim nodded and followed her mother, to the store where her father went.

But to their surprise, the man they were looking for, wasn't in that store.

The mother daughter duo got worried and asked the store manager, but all he said was that no man like this entered the store.

Both of them went out of the store, and started looking everywhere.

There weren't many people present as it was noon, and also working season.

Not many people go for holidays and hence it is not crowded.

Ye-rim and her mother, were loosing their hopes and searched more heavily.

They also went to the backside of the store, and searched there.

It was a forest area, but not very dense.

They walked in and shouted their Father's and Husbands name, but it was nothing that responded.

After walking for some time, Ye-rim's mother fell down on her knees, and her eyes getting teary.

"Where-" But before she could complete her sentence, many men came out of the trees and bushes and grabbed her arms harshly.

Ye-rim was also caught by them, but she was still struggling to get free.

"Who are you..? What are you doing..? Leave my daughter" The mother shouted with all her might.