Chapter 70

"Are you not well..?" Jinae asked, puting her hands on your forehead.

"I am fine.." You said stepping back.

"Are you deprived of love..??" Seokjin asked.

"What the hell are you talking about..??" You stared at him in utterly disgusted position.

"Then, what is that man doing here..??" Namjoon pointed to the man, who was checking and making solutions in one corner.

You sighed and shook your head, massaging your forehead with your finger and thumb.

"It's a long story...But I think we have to bear him until we are here.." You said and the three lowered their head in disappointment.

"Hey Guys..I have finally got it..What else do you have to do..??" Lan Hui cheered as he came towards you.

"Uh..There are the files..you can do whatever you want to.." You smiled, slightly awkward.

"Dr. Lan Hui, I have a really small and quick question.." Jinae said, stopping him in his path.

"Yes Dr. Jinae.." He smiled.

"Why are you here with us..when you should he out, guiding others in the research.." Namjoon completed her question and Lan Hui smiled brighter.

"Well, I am not here with you guys..I am here with Her.." He pointed at you and you sighed again, " I have accepted her as my master..and I will follow her everywhere.."

"Ah.." Seokjin looked at you, and almost burst into laughter when you glared at him.

He showed you thumbs up, and then returned to his work.

Jinae waved her hands awkwardly, going back to what she was doing ,accompanied with Namjoon.

"Dr. Lan Hui, wouldn't it be inappropriate for you to follow me around always..You do have your life too right.." You said and he patted his own chest.

"When I saw you being so proud and strong..I have decided that I will also persue my life according to how I want to..not like others telling me how to.." He looked up at the ceiling,  as if he was looking at the sky.

You followed his gaze, and then shook your head, picking up the files and walking away.

"He is missing the main point here.." You muttered and left him alone.

"Are you going to follow me to my hotel..??" You asked, without looking back.

He nodded vigorously as if you are seeing him.

"I told you..I would.." He smiled and you rolled your eyes.

Just as you entered the hotel, you gestured the manager.

The security held Lan Hui to enter inside.

"See you later Dr. Lan Hui.." You said without looking back while he struggled with the security.

Jinae giggled as she put her arms around your shoulders.

"Will he come with us to Korea too..??" She said and you shook your head.

"I can't handle this headache anymore.." You sighed.

"I have an idea..." Namjoon said and all three of you looked at him.

"We will depart early tomorrow. .He won't be sleeping here tonight right.." He continued and everyone agreed.

"Yeah..Let's go early tomorrow. ." You said as you stepped out of the elevator with Seokjin, followed by Namjoon and Jinae.

You stopped as Hoseok stood in front of you.

"Well I guess , we will give you guys some space to talk.." Seokjin said, walking back in the elevator, to the sixth floor with Jinae and Namjoon.

"Why are you here..??" You asked and he dragged you inside.

"You won't be here tomorrow. .I want to have some time with my daughter. ." He pushed you down on the couch.

"Ah.." You said as you slid your bag down your shoulders, " WAIT WHA...DAUGHTER..??"

"Don't ponder over small things..Here.." Hoseok served , almost twenty dishes in front of you.

"Hoseok.. What do you think of me..??" You looked at him with amazement and he just smiled.

"It's not all for you idiot..More people are coming.." He said dancing on his seat.

"People!! I-"

And the door bell rang and He hurried to open up.

You sighed, looking down.

Why are all the people around you so hyper..

Just as the door opened, more than twenty guys bowed down.

Your eyes widened.

"You invited the whole base..???" You blinked while he nodded bringing everyone inside.

They all stood there, as you stared at them.

"What happened..??" You raised your brows as Bai Hong looked at everyone behind him.

"Uhm.." He cleared his throat.

"They won't sit down until you tell them so " Hoseok shrugged as you let out a little 'O' from your mouth.

"Sit sit..Hoseok's prepared so many of them.." You said and all the thirty men sat down at once , like a machine.

"Are all people working under me this afraid of me.." You mumbled as Hoseok nudged you.

"Be in the moment idiot..They want to spend time with their boss, you don't come in China often.." He said as you looked at all of them.

Though they were disciplined, but they were cracking inside jokes together and silently talking, not wanting to disturb you.

But when Hoseok called them all, they all came here, without even wanting to wait or anything else.

You stood up, and the whole Living Hall became silenced.

Hoseok pulled your hand but you shook your head, walking out of there.

Bai Hong glanced at your fading figure, put down the chopsticks he held in his hands and looked at Hoseok with apologetic look.

"We are so-"

They stopped talking once again when you came back, with five bottles of bear in your hand.

"Guys, let's bottoms up tonight. ." You smiled as their faces brightened up.