Chapter 52

Su Yao was moving in your apartment.

Jungkook and Su Yao, both were carrying heavy boxes in their hands , and so do Jimin.

Su Feng was ordering them was to do, with a microphone that was made of paper.

You came down with your bag in your hands.

Just as your suitcase landed on the ground, everyone turned their heads to look at you.

"Are you leaving now..??" Yeri asked , as she ate her toast.

You nodded and sat beside her.

Su Feng ran and sat on your lap, and before you could react ,she pecked your cheeks.

"Looks like someone is too happy.." You pinched her nose and she giggled.

"Thank..you" She smiled bright my at you..

"Well...I will leave now.." You put her down and stood up.

Yeri side hugged you and turned back.

But because you were standing close to the table, the glass which was on the edge, came in contact with your elbow and you turned back to save it..

But before that, someone else came and held it.

Su Yao was on her one knee and the glass was in her left hand..

"Uhm..I am sorry..Are you hurt..??" You asked as you took the glass from her hand..

"Na na.." She showed you her hand and smiled brightly.

You nodded and then looked at Yoongi, who also stood up and took your suitcase..

"Era..!!" Jimin called you out and you froze on your spot.

He came and stood in front of you..

"Are..you ..going to china..??" He asked and you nodded slowly and then looked at Yeri.

She turned away instantly, acting as if she wasn't listening..

"When will you come back..?" He asked and you looked back at him.

His gaze..

It's making you weak.

"I will come back..after few days..I don't know till when the research will go"

He nodded and then looked at the ground..

"Can..can I talk to you for once..alone..??" He asked in a low voice and you sighed..

Everyone were looking at you and you looked at Yoongi .

He nodded .

"Let's go " you said and came up to your room.

He followed you silently and waited until you say something..

"Close the door before you speak" you said again, leaning on the table .

He closed the door and then looked at you.

"What is it that you want to say..??"

"I.. " He hesitated and stepped towards you.

You tried to step back but before you could do so, he held your hand.

The strength was not much, but there was a voice in your heart, telling not to break free..

"Don't.. Don't step back.. Please.. " He said, his eyes staring into your eyes.

"I have my flight soon, tell me.. " You tried to sound cold, but the Gentleness in your eyes said the truth to him.

He smiled thinly and then pulled you towards himself, embracing you between his arms.