Chapter 84

You opened the door of the ward, as SunHee looked up, weakly.

"Welcome.. I was waiting for you guys from a long time.. " She smiled weakly.

You walked inside, as the others followed you.

"It was.. You..?? " Seulgi frowned, and she nodded slowly.

"She.. Is Master.. " Hoseok said, attracting everyone's attention.

"Master.. You mean.. The one who only met Wendy and raised us all, secretly.. The Founder of Beast Mafia..?? " Yoongi looked at Hoseok for confirmation, and he nodded.

"That's why I wondered.. How can you be his GrandMa.. " Seulgi nodded to herself, "And from where does our money came.. "

"Well, I adopted him when he was a kid.. But he wanted to call me GrandMa.. So.. " Sunhee smiled again.

"So.. Master.. You were always here.. And... I never noticed.. " You mumbled, gaining her attention.

"Why am I called Master then.. " She smiled.

"But why did you call, all of us here.. It could be dangerous for you.. " Yeri asked.

"How much more dangerous it can be.. I am already on the death edge.. I just wanted you all to know me, and I wanted to look at all of you for once .. " Her weak voice, filled everyone's ears.

"You are going to live long.. " You muttered again.

"I know when I am going to die and when not.. " She smiled, "You all are doing great.. Please take care of Taetae for me.. " She looked at Seulgi.

Seulgi nodded, and then she turned her head to the others.

"Wendy will be the happiest to know, that you all are finding your happiness.. Don't strain yourself for revenge..We don't want it.. We just want you guys to be happy.. " She said, and closed her eyes.

Your eyes widened as you rushed forward to take her pulse.

"She's.. No.. More.. " You breathed out, a tear falling your eyes.

Seulgi gasped, and before anyone could react further, a crash sound was heard.

The glass was on the ground, and Taehyung stood at the door, staring at SunHee.

Everyone froze on their spot.

"Taehyung.. Did you.. Hear.. Everything.. " Yoongi asked, slowly stepping forward.

Taehyung just stared at SunHee, and then turned his head to look at Seulgi.

He hesitatingly, stepped forward , and stumbled but Seulgi and You rushed to hold his hands.

He walked over to Sunhee, held her hand, and kissed her forehead.

"I now know, why you always told me.. That you will be gone soon.. " He smiled thinly, and turned his head to look at the others, "and I now know why, she said she missed her children.. "

Hoseok patted his back, "It's alright.. "

Taehyung nodded, "I know it's alright.. You all don't have to worry.. I am fine.. And I don't hate you guys.. My Grandma loved you, how can I hate you.. "

Seulgi looked at everyone, nodding.

You patted Seulgi's hands, and walked out with the others.

"It's fine.. " She lowered her voice, as he looked at her.

She embraced him, patting his back .

He wrapped his arms around her, sobbing lightly on her shoulders.

Jimin wrapped his arms around you, and you sighed.

"Grandma's no more.. " You mumbled, hiding your face in his chest.

He nodded, kissing your forehead.

"It's alright.. She is still in our memories.. " He whispered, making you nod again .

"Da-Dad.. " Ji Hoon slowly said, as Taehyung smiled and looked up at him.

"Hey.. You are here.. " He reached out for him, and he walked with small steps.

"She is..?? "

"She was.. Your Grandma.. See.. "

"She.. Is so young.. " He touched the photograph in Taehyung's hands.

"Yes.. You know.. She would have loved you more than  me.. "

"Then.. I miss her.. " Ji Hoon looked at Taehyung.

"I miss her too.. " He hugged the little boy, as he patted his father's back continuously.

Seulgi smiled, and turned, wiping her tear away, only to be met by Hayeri.

"What... Are you doing here.. " Seulgi smiled a little.

"I wanted to walk.. " Hayeri smiled.

"Alright.. But take it slow.. Ji Hoon cares for you a lot.. " She was about to go away when Hayeri's thin hands stopped her.

"Would you want to accompany me walking.." She smiled, as Seulgi nodded slowly.

"Do you want to say something..?? " Seulgi asked, trying to match her fast pace with Hayeri's low pace.

"I am sorry, that you and Taehyung have to take in a woman.. When it should have been just you and him.. " She smiled a little.

"Well.. " Seulgi found it difficult to answer.

How can she answer this question though.

She was just a contractual wife, but she still felt anyone's extra presence difficult.

And now, she felt it too uncomfortable and she didn't knew why.

Taehyung and Hayeri knew each other before and.. They even have a child of their own.

Seulgi felt her heart clench.

Hayeri did something she could never do.

"Where are you lost..?? " Hayeri waved her hand in front of her.

"Uh.. Nothing.. By the way, Ji Hoon is a very smart and good child.. We know about your Leukemia, so don't worry.. If anything happens to you.. I will take care of him.. We will take care of him.. " Seulgi smiled.

Hayeri nodded.

"I am sorry.. I.. I just be straight forward.. I am sorry if it hurt you.. " Seulgi took Hayeri's hands.

"I liked your straight forwardness.. " Hayeri smiled, and she nodded.

"Trust me.. I would never try to come in between you and him.. I would never ever think about it.. " She said again, and Seulgi nodded.

Come in between them.

What a Joke..

If Taehyung and Seulgi haven't married, maybe she would be the official wife of Kim Family.