Chapter 50

The sudden honkng of car distracted everyone's attention in the society.

Jinae looked down from her balcony and waved at Namjoon who gestured her to come down.

The sun was still setting in the sky and the atmosphere was calm.

The people in other floors also opened their windows to look down.

Jinae quickly locked her apartment and hurried to the elevator.

An Old Lady, who lived on the floor above Jinae was also in the elevator.

She too saw that Namjoon was waiting for her downstairs and chuckled, " Is he your boyfriend little girl"

Usually Jinae is super friendly with everyone in the building, and this aunt was living alone.

So they used to chat whenever they have time until she joined in SAFE ...

Jinae nodded ," No Auntie..We are just going for a date..He is not my boyfriend. ."

"Oh..Such a man shouldn't be missed..He is quite good looking and even rich" She whispered the last part for Jinae and giggled.

Jinae also couldn't help but laugh.

"Auntie..I am also quite rich ...You know"

"More money never harms"

"Well that is right too"

With a cling, the door of the elevator opened and to Jinae's surprise , Namjoon was standing there, with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

And all the roses were different in colours.

The Aunt glanced at Namjoon for once and then patted Jinae"s back  and left, leaving the couple a little private space.

"What are you doing here..??" Jinae asked as she came out of the elevator.

"Our date starts right now.." He said, han find over the flowers to her.

Just as she took the roses, the smooth and relaxing smell entered her nose and a smile crept on her face itself.

"Can I hold your hand..??" He asked her , with a big smile on his face.

"Of course Comrade Namjoon " She smiled and gave him her right hand.

He held it gently but tightly, and walked out from there.

Jinae felt a little bit embarrassed because of the situation as all the people were staring at them.

She was acquainted with almost all of the people in society and that's why, they even passed her a meaningful smile which made her look away in shyness.

Namjoon opened the car door for her and she sat in.Namjoon opened the car door for her and she sat in.

"Your second surprise.." Namjoon said as he sat on the drivers seat.

"What is in this..??" She asked as she took the box covered with red velvet cloth.

"It's a small gift.." He opened the box and showed her the pendant inside.

"It's beautiful ~"

Jinae never felt this much of affection ever.

Though she found it too much for the first date, she went with the flow.

Namjoon took out the pendant and gave it to her.

She handed the bouquet of flowers to him, and wore it around her neck.

Looking at the reflection of herself in the rear view mirror, she smiled and showed it to Namjoon.

"It's more beautiful on you" He smiled and patted her head.

He gave the bouquet of flowers back to her and reminded, " Keep this bouquet with you till the end..I will tell you later why.."

She nodded and was curious, but was patient too.

She wanted to take everything slowly or else she would be too happy with everything at once.

In the whole drive, Namjoon didn't left Jinae as hand for once.

His touch was too gentle for Jinae to let go.

Her small hands in his hands were looked pleasing to her eyes.

She even took side glances of Namjoon who was focused on driving even when his one hand was busy and his thumb was caressing the back of her hand.

Because the sun was setting and it was right in front of them,  the yellow orange light came directly in the car.

In the Golden sun light, Namjoon looked like an Angel descended from Heavens only for her.

When Namjoon felt the continuous gaze on himself, he turned for once and smiled at Jinae, which made her flustered.

He waited for her permission for everything.

When he saw that she wasn't uncomfortable while holding hands, he was that happy they he almost lost himself.

But then he gathered himself and made sure that he won't make her feel uncomfortable in anything.