Chapter 62

Hoseok came out of the car, and the manager of the Hotel rushed towards him.

"Welcome Boss, We are glad to have you here.. " The Manager smiled and bowed again and again until Hoseok came in.

"What room is she staying in..?? " Hoseok asked as Bai Hong told him the floor number.

The Hotel is of Seven floors, and the Seventh one is the best floor.

It even have a swimming pool of it's own, and the whole floor is only one room.

As the door of the elevator opened, Hoseok happily started walking towards the door for the room.

His happiness was reflecting from his eyes as he was ready to yell Surprise in your ears.

But when the door was knocked and no one answered it, he felt it a bit weird.

"Give me the keys.. " Hoseok loaded his gun, and Bai Hong took out the card key from his pocket.

He opened it and stepped back, letting Hoseok enter the room.

Hoseok first, checked the living room, empty.

He went over to the Master Bedroom, and ordered Bai Hong to stay out.

In case you are just sleeping like a pig and lost in your dreamland.

He opened the door, and walked in silently, holding his gun near his body.

Just as his landed on the ground, the gun dropped from his hands.

"Kiara..!! " He ran to you, and fell on his knees, shaking you.

You were lying on the ground.

You frowned and slowly opened your eyes.

Everything was heavy inside your head, and you felt dizzy, after opening your eyes.

Hoseok took a sigh of relief and then hugged you immediately.

"Idiot.. Who sleeps on ground.. I was hell worried.. " He said through the hug, as you looked at the surroundings and tried to grasp the situation.

Your eyes widened as you remembered.

"WENDY..!! " You pulled out of the hug and stood up, stumbling, but then gaining your balance again.

You ran everywhere, searching for her, but all you found was, nothing.

Hoseok held your arms, stopping you from running crazily.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING KIARA..!! " He shook you, trying to come out of your brain.

You looked at him, but words denied to come out.

"Wendy.. She.. She was.. She's gone.. " You were about to fall down again, but he held you, and made you sit down on the couch.

"Shh" He continuously caressed your back, as you again closed your eyes on his chest.

"The same phase is happening again.. " Hoseok mumbled, as he closed his eyes, stopping the tear from  coming out .

Su Yao opened her eyes, as she felt the empty space between her and Jungkook.

"Where's Su Feng.. " She mumbled as she rubbed her eyes, searching under the duvet.

She turned her head, and then looked at the clock on the side table.

"It's still 5, where is she.. " She mumbled again, and was about to get up when she felt heavy hands on her body.

Her eyes widened as she realised it, and looked under the duvet.

Jungkook was tightly holding her waist, and it made impossible for her to move.

"Alright.. Let's take it slow.. And get out easily.. " She mumbled again, and then held Jungkook's hand gently, trying her best not to wake him up.

But before she could stand up, she was pulled back on the bed, and more close to Jungkook.

Her breath hitched as she moved her face away from his.

Her body was totally in grip of him, and the distance between them was negative.

She slowly turned her face back, trying to calm her breathing down.

Her eyes looked at his fine face.

"His lashes are beautiful than mine.. " She mumbled, and unknowingly touched his eyelashes.

Her fingers went down to his nose bridge and then to his lips.

She flinched as she touched his lips.

"They are so cold"

But then continued to caress him.

"What are you doing Yaoyao.. Are you stupid..!! " She slapped her forehead and then was about to get up again, but then pulled down and in a second, Jungkook hovered over her.

"Are you planning to leave me like this after touching me as you wish.. " He whispered, as he kept her hands to her side, held in his firm hands.

"What.. " She turned her face away, feeling his warm breath on her lips, " Don't make it sound something strange.. I just touched your eyes.. "

"Are you sure.. " He leaned down, his lips touching her ears.

"And.. And. Your li-lips" She stammered as his chuckle made her go crazy.

She didn't dared to turn her face to look at him.

He touched her chin, and made her look at him.

"I know my lips are cold, do you mind warming them up for me..?? " He leaned down, his lips almost in touch with her, but not yet.

He waited.

"Do you want me to do it.. " He asked again, and Su Yao looked into his eyes, which were filled with love and desire.

The gaze his eyes held made her feel weak in her limbs.

She couldn't think of anything else, and took the initiative, to go up and kiss his lips.

The moment her tender lips came in touch with his rough ones, he forgot the other things and quickly devoured her mouth with her.

And the next thing she knew after the dangerous kiss was a beautiful and her best night of the life.

(Hehe.. I won't write it, imagine it yourself..)