Chapter 22

You were sitting in your cabin, looking at the files of the patients.

Even though you know who made the plot turn into an accident, you has to take care of these patients to let them say it themselves.

That who tortured them, and who put them there.

That's when a knock was heard on your door..

"Come in.. " You said without looking up.

The door opened and a head popped out.

He slowly walked towards you and slided your phone on the table to your side.

Your eyes caught with the phone and then you looked up.

Jimin was standing there, smiling at you.

"Where did you found that..?? " You said and picked up your phone.

"50 missed calls, 100 messages.. Wow.." Your fingers scrolling through the password and looking at the people who sent it.

"You may have dropped it before.. I found it and thought you may need it.. " He said and you nodded.

"Sit down first.. " You said and he did the same.

"But I already ordered a new phone.. " You said again and his eyes widen.

"So early.. It's just been few hours till you lost it.. " He said and an awkward smile plastered on your face.

"Well, it's.. It's a long story.. " You said and he leaned forward.

"And I have so much time.. " He placed his face in between his both hands, which were resting on the table.

"I don't go without my phone for even hours.. And.. I loose phones before too, so I thought I lost this too.. " You said and he nodded, satisfied with the half explanation you give.

"So you have two phones now.. " He said and you looked at both of your hands, holding one phone in other.

"Nah, I can't handle so many.. You don't have a phone right.. You can take this new one.. It have nothing, just numbers of some cops and Hoseok's" You slid the phone towards him and he shook his head.

"I can't take it.. "

"Why not..? You are working under me right..so you have to use phone a lot.. Take this as something to work.. " You said and put the phone in his hands.

He looked at you and then at the phone in his hands and then slightly nodded.

"How does it work..?? " He said, embarrassed a little, and you smiled.

"Come here.. " You stood up and sat down at the couch. He followed your actions and sat beside you.

You taught him everything that was needed to learn for the phone and then he got busy with his new play toy.

While you, started to burst your head again in those files.

Jimin was happy with his new phone.

An idea popped in his mind.

He leaned a little back,and then opened the camera icon in his new smartphone.
He closed the flashlight and then clicked a photo.

Your photo.

And a small smile crept onto his lips itself.
He stared at that picture for few minutes ,and another thing came in his mind and he instantly put your photo on his screen.