Chapter 29

Taehyung finished his whole plate and then his eyes stared at the one, kept in front of Seulgi.

Seulgi felt his gaze and then grabbed her plate.

"Don't. You. Dare.."  She glared at him and he leaned back fully..

"I won't I won't ..You do your thing.." He smiled, pointing to her Phone.

She once again looked at him and then looked back at her screen..

"Keep down your phones...We got your orders.." Uncle Okra said as he came with a big wooden tray in his hands.

He kept it on the table near by and then took the small plates of food, and put it in front of Seulgi and Taehyung..

"And here's your Wine.." He said, putting five glass bottles of 6 inches , "But I remind you young lady...This wine is specially made by me..So I Know how strong this is...And for some reason..It works more on Females.."

"Why..??" She raised her brows and looked at the old Man.

"I don't know The Science behind this..But it's the secret recipe passed down by generations in our family..." He said again and Seulgi nodded.

"I won't take more of your time..ENJOY.." He said and went away to his wife...To chat about something new again..

Seulgi looked at them and smiled..

"Those are lucky who get love in their life.." She said without knowing herself.

Taehyung ,who was cutting down the piece of meat with the knife, looked up and followed her gaze.

He chuckled softly and Seulgi snapped out of her thoughts.

"Love..." He shook his head..

"Why are you laughing..??" She asked as he saw his smiling face.

"Nothing..I just got amused that you will talk something about love.." He said, without looking up.

"Why..?Can I Not..?"

"Mmhmm.." He shook his head, trying not to stretch that topic more..

"People who don't get love in their life..Look at other people's happy life.." She looked back at the couple and smiled, "and get happy themselves..In my case..I Pity myself and envy those happy beings.."

"And I get envious of those who don't get love.." He looked up to catch her eyes.

Both of them stared at each other for a second, until she raised a brow, wanting him to continue..

"I don't think we are close enough to be talking about these things..Let's eat.." He said and passed a plate, fill of sliced pieces of meat and different vegetables.

He took Seulgi's plate which was kept untouched and started slicing them for himself.

The next few minute were filled with silence...

Somehow, Aunt Yuri sensed the suffocation in the atmosphere and nudged her husband Okra..

"What happened. .??" He asked and she quickly shushed him..

"Something strange happened between those two..Why don't you go and ease them..??" She whispered to him and he looked at Seulgi and Taehyung..

"Why don't your go then..??" He whispered back and Aunt Yuri turned to look him with narrowed brows.

"I told you to go first..So you will go.." She said and pushed him forward.

He pouted but then she glared at him and he sighed.