Chapter 7

FLASHBACK

"wait... Wait.. I am tired now.. Stop running.." Hoseok shouted panting.

"Promise me you won't kill me then.. " She pouted.

"Okay okay.. Come back here now.. " Hoseok said and opened his arms.

Wendy ran to him and jumped in Hoseok's arms and he catched her, hugging her tightly.

"I am sorry for eating your chocolates.. " Wendy pouted.

"It's alright.. My baby can eat anything that belongs to me.. " Hoseok smiled as he rubbed his nose with hers.

"Then why were you chasing me.. ? " Wendy asked, pulling back her head.

"Because teasing you is fun.. Now give me a kiss.. " Hoseok said and leaned his head towards her.

"What..? "Wendy asked again.

" Let it be.. Kiss me now.. " Hoseok pouted.

"You want a kiss.. ? " Wendy said and then pinched hoseok's shoulders. She jumped out of his arms.

"Now you won't get a kiss from me.. Go away.. " Wendy said and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Baby.. I am sorry.. "Hoseok whined, following her.

Wendy didn't listened to him and continued walking.

She haulted in her steps and then peeked in the kitchen.

" Wendy.. I-" Hoseok was speaking but Wendy put her fingers on his lips.

"Sh.. Someone's here.. "Wendy whispered and Hoseok's expression also turned sour. He grabbed Wendy's waist took out his gun from his back pocket.

Wendy took out another gun from Hoseok's jacket and then held it towards the kitchen door.

Both of them looked at each other, and then looked back at the door.

Wendy kicked the door open and. ..

" Aaaaaaaahhhhhh" You shouted.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Hoseok shouted.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Wendy also shouted.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh " You shouted again, "what in the hell.. ? " You said, putting your hands on your chest.

"Why are you sneaking here.. ? " Wendy asked, putting her hands on her head.

"My ears.. " Hoseok whined.

"I.. Uh.. I was here for ice cream.. "You said.

" Oh.. Okay.. " Hoseok said and put his gun back.

"Wait what.. ? Ice cream.. " Hoseok said again and looked at you. You smiled awkwardly and then ran out of the kitchen. Hoseok took out his gun and then chased you.