Chapter 72

"Friendship..?? " Irene raised her brows as Maxim nodded again and again.

"And you want me to trust you..? You bit*hes are with Gong.. Aren't you" Irene tightened the grip around Maxim's neck, making him loose more breath.

"I.. " He tried to breath harder, "We.. Vadim.. Wants to.. Collab.. "

Irene finally let go of him, standing up and dusting her hands.

"If you can't convince me.. You won't even have the left air anymore.. " She said as Maxim's men helped him up.

"Are we going to give him the chance..?? " One of Irene's men said, as she nodded.

"I already knew they would come.. And they are late.. I just wanted to punish him.. " She said, not in a low voice, and loud enough for Maxim to be heard.

His eyes widened as he stared at her in disbelief .

He almost had to loose his life because of this punishment.

"For sure.. The Beast Mafia" He mumbled, grabbing the water and gulping it down.

"You have five minutes" Irene sat on the chair, crossing her legs, and Maxim raised his brows.

"I am not your underling, nor The Russion Mafia-"

"I don't care.. Nor any of us.. If we wanted to, you weren't a major gang in Russia.. " She sighed, "You only have 4 minutes and 30 seconds left.. "

"Vadim is fed up with Gong ruling upon us.. And also, he is just ordering around and not leaving. He is also planning to set his branch in Russia, which will affect our Territories.. And also now, we have the same enemy, and he too wants to target you guys, we might help each other.. "

"How will you help us..? "

"What do you mean.. We are strong enough and do any-"

"Last two minutes.."

"We will become the Rat, and tell you what he is planning to.. "

"Perfect.. You should know your position.. Also, we don't need you to tell us.. We already have our Spies.. " She smiled, "Just do what we tell you to.. "

Maxim felt shivers run down his spine.

How can someone's smile can be so dominating, but being in the same industry as her, he knew that she wouldn't be that weak..

"What else..? " Irene frowned when Maxim just stared at her.

"Orders..?? "

"Don't worry.. You will get it soon.. Right now.. You should leave, the tracking and hacking system of Gong is much powerful than you think" Irene stood up, and walked out from there.

"Impressive.. " Maxim smirked, and turned to face his men, "Burn this base down.. "

"Do it fast.. We have other works to do too" One of the guards from Beast mafia said, and stood away.

"We are doing it alright.. If you can do it.. Do it yourself.. " Maxim threw his hands in air.

"Then stand back.. " The Guards gestured them to come behind them.

Just when all of them men were behind The Guards, the base was blasted, and everything shattered in pieces.

"What ho-".

" Boss did it.. Do you want to know more..? " One of the guard stared at him lazily.

Maxim just shook his head, and looked at the car which just left from the base, "Is there a word more than impressive..? "

You came out of the airport, as Seokjin was having his arms around your shoulder..

"Finally, we have a little space-" Seokjin was suddenly interrupted, when a man in a long black overcoat, and a cap, covering his face.

"Excuse me..? " You took a step back with a little too close sudden interaction.

"Hello.. " The man spoke in English, as You and Seokjin frowned.

Does you know this guy..?

Jinae and Namjoon too came there, and looked at the suspicious man, who was still looking on the ground, hiding his face.

"Hello.. Do I know you" You asked, and the man looked up.

Seokjin and Jinae almost lost their breath gasping, and Namjoon lost his calm expression.

"Dr.Lan Hui.. " You stared at his face and he smiled.

"Dr. Era.. I told you, I will follow you everywhere you go.. " Lan Hui clapped his hands.

"But we took early flights and-" Jinae was interrupted by Lan Hui.

"I didn't wanted to disturb you guys , so I came here last night and waited for you all" He smiled again.

"The Dedication" Seokjin hid his chuckle as you glared at him.

"Welcome to Korea Dr. Lan Hui, I hope that you know how things work here.. " You smiled at him.

Namjoon knew this smile.

"She is super irritated.. " Namjoon shook his head as Jinae looked at everything with utter excitement.

"Yes Yes Dr. Era.. I fully researched.. " He said.

"Good then.. We will leave you on your own now.. We have our different works to do.. " You walked past by him, and Seokjin, Jinae and Namjoon followed you closely.

Before Lan Hui could do anything, you sat in the cab with the three, and drove away from there, leaving Lan Hui alone at the Korean Airport.