Chapter 27

"Jungkook..?? " Seulgi asked on the call, and Jungkook hummed from the other side.

"Don't be at home today.. I think their will be something spicy today.. " She said again and Jungkook was clearly confused.

"What..? What spicy..?? " He asked , watching the drama ..

"Well, someone was quite really jealous.. And I think.. Ahem.. Hhmm.. " She said and Jungkook stood up abruptly.

"Alright.. I will be back at late night today.. " He hung up the call, cleaned the living room and ran out wearing his coat.

You Parked your car and rushed in the bar in the address , Seulgi sent you.

The sweaty scent of alcohol filled your nose and you started to look everywhere.

"Why did I rush in here..?? " You stopped in your tracks and asked yourself.

But before you could answer your own question, your eyes landed on someone specific.

You went there and sat beside him.

Jimin sensed you beside him, and thought in his mind.

"Era..?? "

He turned his face to look at you, with a wide smile on his face.

"I thought I told someone, not to come here" You said, without looking at Jimin.

Jimin tilted his head and then remembered.

"I.. I was dragged here by this cutie pie.. " He said and pinched Su Feng's nose, who was sitting on his lap.

Before, you didn't noticed Su Feng there, but when you heard a childish giggle, you turned around instantly and glanced at the little girl.

The girl was looking at you with her big doe eyes and was confused.

"Do you know each other..?? " Su Yao who looked at everything happened asked, and your eyes landed on the bartendress , standing inside the counter.

"And who is she..?? " You inquired again, looking directly into Jimin's eyes.

The look in your eyes was new to Jimin.

For something, he felt shivers run down his spine and quickly did what he was asked.

"This is Su Yao, Su Feng, this little girls mother.. And Su Yao, this is Era.. Someone.. " Jimin looked at you and continued, "someone whom I admire the most"

The look in his eyes was calm and gentle.

Your heart skipped a beat, but you again maintained your posture so that you still be angry on him.

"How do you know them..?? " You asked again.

"I met this girl once.. And then today I met her again.. And I met Su Yao.. " He looked at Su Yao and your gaze followed his too.

Su Yao looked at Jimin with her pair of crescent blue eyes.

Her eyes carried affection in them.

You inhaled a deep breath in and then held Jimin's hands.

"We are going right now.. We have some work at  OUR home.. " You said and stood up.

Jimin pulled your hand and then you looked back at him.

"I think Fenfeng can't be here.. And her mother needs to work.. Why don't we drop her home first." He asked you , and your eyes landed on the girl.