Chapter 76

"That I.. " He lowered his voice, "Love you.. "

"And th-"

"And it doesn't matter because you are a hell stupified person wanting me to leave you again and even in this type of dan-"

"I love you too.. "

He stopped, processing what he heard.

You stared at him, waiting for him to say something.

In fact, your own heart was beating crazily.

This was your first I Love You to a male, as your partner, and it took you too long to trust anyone.

In case of Jimin, it was the most underrated Chapter of your life, but the most beautiful, and it was becoming more glorified today.

Jimin stared at your face, still processing what he heard.

The tree under which both of you were hiding, moved with the sudden wind, and the scent of your perfume, along with the small tint of woods surrounding you, reached his nose.

Your face were already closer, because of that hiding, and his hand was still on your waist, and the other on the tree.

Unfortunately fortunate, because of the position he pulled you down, you were sitting on his lap, and the distance started to turn negative, until his lips landed on yours.

You widened your eyes, as his lips were already in progress, trying to take control of it.

But, how can he take control when you are the one controlling everything.

How can he start the kiss, without even informing you.

You bit his lips, and he snapped out, pulling out of the kids and gasping.

"I am so so sorry.. Oh My God, I should definitely not have done that.. I am so sorry I-"

"Jimin"

"If you don't want to talk to me again, I understand.. I-"

"Jimin "

"I really am so sorry-"

You pulled him by his shirt, and smashed your lips against his, as he was left dumfounded.

"You are mine.. I am yours.. I can do anything with you as I like.. And so do you" You whispered in between, starting to kiss him again.

And soon, he took his part in too, and started the fight with your tongue.

Both of them, fought fiercely, wanting to take the lead.

One doesn't wanted to give in, while the one, never lost in her life ever.

Jimin's warm hand, travelled inside your shirt, caressing on your bare back.

You breathed heavily, feeling the warm touch of his lips.

The touch that wasn't disgusting you out, the touch that was providing you sense of comfort.

The overwhelming feeling travelled everywhere in your body, as you leaned down, making Jimin's back touch the tree, and one of your hand holding the tree for support.

His one hand held your nape, pulling you towards him, and the other, pinched your waist, making you gasp.

"Now.. I win" He mumbled in between of the kiss, as his tongue finally won the battle, and he started cherishing every moment inside of yours.

You let him do whatever he wanted to, as his hands again travelled in your whole bare back.

Your other hand, went in for his well made abs, that was under his thin shirt.