Chapter 79

Seulgi ran, holding her heels in her hand, and looking everywhere.

"Yes.. ??" She picked her phone up, which only ran twice.

"We didn't find him boss.. He isn't in the Hospital.. Nor at the Kim House.. "

Seulgi clenched her grip around her phone, as she stepped on a sharp stone, but ran again, looking for him.

"Don't worry.. " She said, as her eyes landed on the figure, crouching on the ground, under the street lamp in one of the park, "I found him"

She hung up, as she slowly walked towards him.

"Taehyung... You better have a good explanation, for making me run so much, bare feet.. " She stood in front of him, as he slowly looked up at her.

"I.. Wanted to run away.. " He lowered his head again, just as he was lowering his voice.

"Running away, isn't a solution.. " She gave out her hand, and he again looked at her.

He shook his head, but then she took his hand by force, and pulled him up.

"If you want.. You can stay quite.. " She made him sit down on a bench, "Or you can say as much as you like.. Just don't keep it inside you" She too sat beside him.

His head still hung low, as his eyes landed on the blood coming out of her feet.

"Your feet is bleeding.. " He said again, in low voice.

"Oh is it.. I.. Didn't knew about it.. " She just shifted her leg inside the bench, making it invisible to him.

"Why do you want to know..?? "

"What do you mean..? "

"Why do you want to know that I ran away from there.. Why do you care..? "

"Yes, why did I care..?" She mumbled, feeling a sense of deja vu with the scenario happening right now.

"So you shouldn't.. "

"Well, too bad.. I do.. " She held his hand, and he looked at her, "Aren't we friends.. Aren't we connected by more than one thing.. I want to know what makes you sad.. " She pouted, "Or else.. All of my efforts from the last few days, to keep you happy will be in vain"

He just stared at her, wanting to know that what he think is true or not.

Is the face in front of him, was always this beautiful, or he have just noticed in his darkest time, that she... Is the light.. Maybe the light he was searching for.

"I.. Know her.. " He looked at the sky, and she sighed.

"Of course you do.. But how "

"From the time of my college years.. " He smiled, at the painful memories.

The pain, which was clearly visible to her.

Eight Years Ago

"Isn't it too much.. How can you just push me out of the room.. I told you that I will pay you the rent tomorrow.. My paycheck was delayed.. " A Young Girl argued with her landowner, who wasn't listening to her at all.

"Throw all the stuff out..!! " The landowner ordered the workers, as they did the same.

The girl just stood there, looking at everything.

Taehyung walked past by the scene, as he looked at everything, hearing the music being played in his headphones.

He looked at everyone's face, and walked away from there.