Chapter 24

Days started to pass like this..

Everyday, Jimin would wake up early, prepare breakfast for everyone and accompany you to Hospital and work there with you..

In the Evening, he would come back early , and Seulgi would teach him and Jungkook some basic moves for personal safety..

Seulgi was getting befriended with Jungkook too ,as for living under same roof, it would be impossible to live without even talking..

Sometimes,when you are on day off, Jimin and you would go out for a walk somewhere,or maybe a more calm place, and you would teach him whole day..

Soon, the day came when all the doctors in your floor would go missing.

"Where are my clothes.." Jimin was roaming around whom house to search for them..

"I thought Seulgi had them.." Jungkook who was wrapping the gift boxes in the living room, said,without even looking at Jimin.

" Jungkook who was wrapping the gift boxes in the living room, said,without even looking at Jimin

Just then, Seulgi came out of her room, and both of them looked up at her..

" Seulgi, where are my clothes.. Jungkook said it was with you.." Jimin asked again and Seulgi looked at him.

"Well, it was with me..but..only yesterday, Era took it with them at night..She is in her room..." Seulgi said and Jimin rushed up the stairs..

It was already getting late for everyone and Jimin was still in his casuals.

Namjoon would eat him alive if he knew that Jimin was the one who made Namjoon's Date ,Dr. Era late..

Jimin knocked twice before your voice came from inside and he came in.

You were looking at your reflection in the mirror ,when he came in and stood at the door .

He stared at you.