Chapter 82

You smiled, and finally took a sigh of relief.

Everyone around too smiled, and feeling the huge wave of thunderstorm, finally pass.

You turned around, your eyes wandered to Seokjin, Jinae and Su Yao sitting together, at one corner.

You smiled, and looked back, noticing everyone busy and hence, walked to them with your glass.

"Is there a new planning going on..?? The SJS mafia..? " You smiled, as the three twisted their heads to you in a second.

"Wh-what are you talking about Dr. Era..?? " Jinae stood up, and smiled at you.

"Of course you all know what I am talking about.. What do you take Beast Mafia for..??" You smiled again, and Seokjin and Su Yao sighed, standing up.

"Well, if you already know.. We have no motive to hide it from you.. " Seokjin clinked his glass with yours.

"So.. You should know about our purpose together too.. " Su Yao smiled, and Jinae nodded with her.

"Yes I do.. And I am pretty glad to accept your thoughts and proposals.. " You turned and saw Hoseok and Yoongi raising their glasses towards Seokjin, Jinae, and Su Yao.

The SJS Mafia.

"Today.. Was hectic.. " You massaged your shoulders, shaking head.

You suddenly flinched when other pair of hands came and started massaging your shoulders.

"Jimin.. " You looked at the reflection in the mirror, and he smiled.

"Come on.. You did a lot of things today.. " He pulled you up, and made you sit down on the bed.

"What are you doing here..?? " You looked up at him.

"Taking care of my girlfriend.. " He smiled, and tucked you inside the Duvet.

"Uhm... I am not used to being taken care.. You can.. Go and-"

"Shh.. Go and sleep.. You can always rely on me.. "

"Ji-"

"Though I am not as strong as the Leader of Beast Mafia, but I can stand behind you, and cheer you up.. Massage your body when tired.. And become your shield when a bullet stops by y-"

You covered his mouth, as he chuckled.

"You just talk and talk.. Why not let me speak.. " You frowned, and he nodded.

You patted the edge of your bed, and he sat down.

You slowly shifted your body towards him, resting your head on his lap.

He himself started caressing your head, playing with your hairs in between.

"Though, I am not as strong and willful as you" You smiled, closing your eyes, "And not even courageous as you.. Have too many anger issues, "

He chuckled, and you smiled even more.

"But I can try to be your better half, and would like you to accompany me everywhere, anywhere.. " You breathed out, feeling relaxed under his continuous caressing.

He bent down to kiss your forehead, looking at your sleeping figure.

"I have to take you somewhere tomorrow.. Be ready.. " You mumbled lightly, hugging his waist and then falling into your deep slumber.