Chapter 36

You got down from your room, and then picked up your car keys to head out, but he spoke up.

"Era..?? Don't you need me today..??" Jimin asked looking at you, who was still standing facing the door.

You still didn't turned and said, " No I don't. .Yoongi..I will be back early..stay ready.." You said and went out without looking back.

Jimin stood there ,looking at the closed door.

He felt the worst feeling in the world, but he wouldn't name it.

Yoongi sighed and stood up.

"Damn it.." Taehyung slam closed the door of the general wards and went out to his cabin, stomping his feet.

Every patient looked at him with disbelief and confusion.

"What actually happened to him..??" Namjoon looked at the closed door with wide eyes.

"I will find out" You said and gave your clipboard to Namjoon as you followed Taehyung.

You walked in his cabin and closed the door silently .

He looked up at you and smiled thinly.

"Is anything wrong..??" You asked taking a seat beside him.

He sighed and then chuckled softly.

"Is it that obvious. .??" He asked and you nodded.

"Well, the most cheerful person of the group gets annoyed..How can anyone miss it..?" You chuckled too and he nodded lightly.

"Can I help you in anything..??" You asked him again and he rested his head on the couch.

"My Grandmother" he sighed and you frowned.

"She is thinking that she have left little time.." He continued and you just stared at him.

"And that's why she is forcing me to settle down..She doesn't ...Understand that I don't want to have a marriage with anyone. ."

"Are your parents agreeing on it..?" You asked and he closed his eyes.

"I just have my GrandMa with me..and that's why she wants me to hav a good life..Before she goes too..But I know..She have to live more than I.."

You chuckled and he looked at you.

"You are cute..I know why your Grandma want you to have a good life..Because all you will think about is others and not yourself.." You said and he smiled thinly.

"I don't know.. " He shrugged his shoulders and you shook your head.

"Maybe..I can help you.." You said and he looked at you with a surprised look.

"Dr. Era.. I can't marry you..I know I am handsome and there are plenty of girls in line..and even we know each other for few years..It doesn't mean I can marry you...I can't do this to that kid"

"He is Jimin.." You glared at him and he nodded vigorously.

"And..I am not talking about me..There is someone from my friends..who is finding blind dates..Do you want to have a try..??"

"Nah ...I can't marry anyone.."

"That person also doesn't want to get married..She just wants a contract for one year..??" 

His eyes widened and he immediately nodded..

"Its the best option..In this way, I can show her that how I am not a suitable candidate for anyone's life..When can I meet her..???" He asked holding your hands.