Chapter 80

Ji Hayeri and Teehyung, slowly tiptoed inside the dark building.

The Security Guard was looking down on his phone.

Both of them ran towards the stairs, and finally made it to the third floor, getting inside the room and sliding down on the ground.

"That was terrific.. We could have been caught.. " Taehyung whispered.

"But we didn't.. Also.. Why we are whispering..?? "

"Oh right.. No ones here.. " Taehyung stood up, and switched the lights on.

"So.. Where should I sleep..?? " She too got up, and looked everywhere , holding her suitcase.

"Well.. I don't think anyone would come back tonight.. So.. Take any be-"

He stopped as loud banging were heard on the door.

Both of them looked at the door, and then back at each other.

"Sh*t.. hide hide hide hide.. " The ruckus started as Taehyung started pushing the luggage, anywhere he could.

He just put it behind his suitcase and turned to look at Hayeri, who was running here and there.

"Go to the bathroom.. no no No no.. "  He pulled her back, "Hide under the bed" He pulled her back again, " wait no.. There's no place..!! "

"Where should I go..!! " She whisper shouted and he slammed his forehead on the bed.

"Right.. get up on the bed..! " He pushed her up, as she jumped up, and covered herself with the blanket.

Taehyung opened the door and then jumped up too, laying on the outer side, and covering himself with the duvet.

"HEY MAN..!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING..!! " Kyong waved his hand, as Taehyung looked up.

"Are you guys.. Drunk..?? " He raised his brows, looking at his three roommates, who were not able to walk steady.

"No no no no.. " Haneul took a burp, " we were just walking around..? "

"Where..? "

"In this beautiful Heaven..!!! WE ARE HAVING FUN WITH BEAUTIFUL LADIES HERE..!? " Kyong danced in the middle of the room.

Taehyung sighed, and punched the duvet, to the one who was laughing badly inside.

"OH.. I HEAR AN ANGEL'S LAUGH..!! " Haneul clapped his hands.

"Yeah, they are calling you to sleep.. " Taehyung pointed at the beds.

"Oh... Naughty naughty~" Kyong pointed at him, and then jumped on his bed.

Haneuk too melted himself down on the bed.

Taehyung finally took a sigh with relief, and turned, only to find that Hayeri have slept already.

He was about to go down, when a thought striked him, "Wait.. What if someone finds her.. " He sighed, sleeping down again, and covering her fully with the duvet.

The next morning, he slowly opened his eyes, as he felt his right hand feeling numb and heavy.

Hayeri was sleeping on his arm, her face, turned towards him.

He stared at her face, which was looking even beautiful, even when her eyes were still closed.

"I wonder how beautiful she will look if her eyes would be open" He mumbled, and widened his eyes when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Yea-what..?? " He threw the duvet on her, and turned fully towards the person who tapped him.

"Aren't you waking up.. It's your first class today..?? " Haneul drank water from his bottle.

"Oh.. Yeah.. Right.. I kinda have bad stomach today.. So I will not join the first classes.. " Taehyung smiled awkwardly.

"Are you fine.. Do you need medicines for it..?? " Haneul put his hand on Taehyung's stomach and he shook his head.

" No no.. I have taken it.. You guys go.. "

"Are you sure.. " Kyong appeared out of nowhere, and Taehyung nodded vigorously.

"Of course.. Go go.. "

Haneul and Kyong went out, waving to him, and he sighed.

"Oh my god.. I thought we will get caught.. " Hayeri said, as Taehyung jolted down from the upper bunk bed, falling down on the ground.

"Ahh.. " He held his waist, as Hayeri rushed down.

"Hey, are you alright..?? Why did you jump down..? "

"I am training to he an athlete.. " Taehyung slowly got up, taking the support of the bed and suitcases over there.

"Oh, then you should also try flips.. I heard they are helpful.. " She smiled, and he stared at her.

"If you don't keep your mouth shut, I will have to find a way to do so.. " He gritted his teeth, as she stared at him with utter confusion.

"What happened to you..?? " She asked, trying to touch his waist but he stopped her.

"When are you leaving..? "

"Uh.. Yes.. I will leave now.. " She licked up her suitcase, and was about to open the door when he held her wrist.

"Are you insane.. You will leave now.. I mean, there will be dozens of boys out there.. "

She sighed, and her eyes went towards the Window, "I will jump" She smiled and was about to jump when he pulled her back again.

"I swear if you do one more of these things, I wouldn't mind sending you to a mental asylum.. "

"Just why are you so mad.. " She pouted.

"Where will you go after this..?? "

"Well.. I will find a house... "

"You haven't even found a house yet..!!!?? "

She nodded, as he facepalmed.

"Oh god.. Why did I asked her to, come with me.. " He looked up, as she pouted more.

"I will just go and you won't be stuck with me anymore..!! " She picked her suitcase up, and marched towards the door.

"WAIT WAIT..! " He pulled her, "Do you want me to get expelled on the first day.. How can you go out..!? "

"Then, how should I go out of here..!!! "

"Well... Let's take you to change.. "

"WHAT..!! " She covered herself as he widened his eyes.

"Shut up.. How does your brain work you idiot.. " Taehyung stepped back, "I meant that you can change into men's clothes .. "

"Oh.. " She nodded slowly, and he sighed.

"You can get changed.. And then, I can take you to a new rental place.. " He took out his clothes from his bag and threw it at her.

"Are you serious..!! " She jumped up and hugged him.

He was frozen on his spot, as she snapped out and pulled away.

"Uh.. I.. I am. Sorry.. " She ran inside the room. Which she expected the changing room.

ANYTHING FOR YOU (JIMIN X READER) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें