Chapter 15

You held the stick tightly and snatched it from the hands of Jimin's uncle.

He frowned and then looked at you.

"Who are you..? And why are you here..? " The man said, eyeing you from top to bottom.

"He is One of My Men.. my Worker" You said pointing to Jimin, and then threw the stick on the ground.

"Then stay away from personal affairs, you are just a boss.. Come when there is work, " The Man said and held Jimin's wrist tightly.

He held it more tightly as it to signal Jimin to send you away.

Jimin looked at you and then smiled bitterly.

"Boss, I will see you tomorrow.. You can leave today" Jimin said .

You sighed and pulled Jimin out of his Uncle's grasp.

You stepped infront of Jimin and glared at the man who was in his middle forties.

"As I said.. I am his boss.. He is Mine.. You can't touch him" You said, still glaring at the man.

Jimin looked at your back, which was facing him and then blushed a little at your words.

"Don't come in between me and him.. He is my family.. You are boss not his mother..That's it.. Go away or else I will call the police.. " Jimin's Uncle said and stepped forward.

"The day you sold him off, is the day your ties are cut from him.. And about the other thing.. I don't mind taking this kid as my child.. And also, " You said and leaned in to the man, making the distance between you and the man less, "about the police, I will take care of it" You stood up again.

You held Jimin's wrist and started to walk out.

The man was filled with rage and his ego was hurt by a girl.

He picked up a stone from the ground and threw it in your direction.

You catched the stone without even looking back, and then turned around.

You threw the stone and it directly went into The man's eyes, making him groan in pain.

"I said, don't touch what's mine" You said and walked away with Jimin, leaving that man there.

The people in neighborhood came out with the loud noises of groaning and shouting of that man.

All of them looked at you and Jimin with suspicious eyes.

Jimin pulled the hem of your shirt and shook his head when you looked at him.

You sighed and looked everywhere, all of them were looking at Jimin with eyes filled with ignorance and hatred.

You glared at everyone and then stood in between of the road, still holding Jimin's hands.

"IF ANYONE DARES TO TOUCH HIM.. OR REPORT ANYTHING ABRUPT, I WILL MAKE SURE TO SHOW THAT PERSON HELL" You smiled after finishing your announcement and then walked away to your car and drove off with Jimin.

The People were shocked and didn't dared to go and check Jimin's uncle and went back to there homes respectively. None of them wanted to make their hell live more miserable..

You parked your car in the apartment garage and walked out.

Jimin silently walked behind you, looking down stairs the ground.

You struggled for opening the door with the keys. Your anger was making it difficult for you.

You threw the keys down at the ground when you finally lost your cool and kicked the door.