Chapter 88

IN AUSTRALIA

"Wow.. " Jimin breathed out looking at the luxurious mansion in front of him.

"It's all yours.. " MunHee dragged him to sit on the couch, while Seoung just looked at his wife and son.

Finally, his family is complete.

He nodded at Oker, who bowed fully, rushing out from there and then coming back after one full minute, followed by the Number of guards, and servants.

"My son.. " Seoung patted Jimin's back, who was busy in chatting with his Mother.

He looked up to see the Army of Servants.

It was Dozens and were lined neatly, one behind the other.

Half of them were male while the other half were females, also, Most of them looked Foreigners, as expected, They were Austrailians, and a small portion were Koreans.

He guessed that the few portion that were Korean were bought with the family when they moved on, hence they should be the most trusted one.

"Everyone.. " Seoung grabbed everyone's attention, "Jimin, this is Oker, my PA.. "

Oker fully bowed towards Jimin too, and kept bowing until Jimin asked him to get up.

The sudden Royal treatment was new to him.

"This is your Young Master, Park Jimin.. From now on, he is someone who's order can not be denied, and everyone will serve him.. " Seoung said again, as the army of servants bowed towards him.

"Isn't this too much.. You don't even know me.. How can you-" Jimin was saying but Munhee interrupted him.

"Doesn't matter, you are Our Son, we know you are capable and a good person.. " She held his one arm, as He nodded hesitatingly.

Seoung frowned as he felt jealous suddenly.

From the moment this child of his has come in scene, he have got attention similar to an ant..

"MunHee, why no-" He was saying but the Grand Door opened again, and all the heads present there, turned towards it.

A Beautiful, and tall girl rushed inside the house.

Her face held light makeup, but her features were enough to explain her beauty. Her slim waist made her white dress look mesmerizing on her, and it's doubt if anyone said she isn't an angel herself.

Her eyebrows furrowed, as she panted for breath, holding the Pillar beside her.

"Ok-Oker.. Where's... Uncle Aunty.. " Her soothing voice filled the silent room, as Oker simply turned his head to look towards Jimin , MunHee and Seoung.

She too turned her head, "Uncle Aunty, is the news Tru-" She stopped , when her eyes landed on the man sitting between the couple.

Her breathings too took a hault suddenly, and her heat skipped a beat.

So.. What.. She heard was the truth..??

"It's.. Hi-Him right..?? " She pointed at Jimin, as he tilted his head in confusion.

Who was this person, who had the sole right to enter the mansion without even knocking, and to whom, even Oker responded respectfully..

MunHee got up instantly, as she stared at Jimin and then back at The girl.

"Izeul.. " She took a step forward, but before she could say further, the girl names Izeul ran past by the guards and servants, hugging Jimin around his waist.