Chapter 19

The dinner later was silent.
And awkward.

You and Jimin were sitting in front of each other, and Jungkook was sitting beside Jimin.

Jungkook sensed the awkward tension there, and tried to open it.

"Boss, I haven't even thanked you yet for performing my surgery.. Thank you" Jungkook said.

"It's just my work" You said and looked at Jungkook, "and also, I wouldn't have performed your surgery if Jimin would have kept silent that day.. "

"I was just a little anxious, and lost my mind.." Jimin said.

"And that's why I have to pin you on the wall, cough cough" You choked onto your food again.

You mentally slammed your head on the table more than ten times.

How could you yourself bury your dignity again and again.

You drank water and then got up.

"I need to study some cases.. Eat well and sleep" You said and ran away from there to your room on the second floor.

Jimin also then silently ate his food and ran away in two minutes, to his room.

Jungkook looked at your and then at Jimin's room, whose doors were closed.

"Something is fishy" He said, and then smirked at his thoughts of doing something he should do..

Yoongi walked out of his cabin when it was almost time of the sunset.

He looked over and saw some people still working there.

"Yeri, isn't it time to leave..? " He asked, looking at Yeri, who herself was working.

"There are some projects left.. I am checking the results and preparing for the presentation, and also the designs that I have saved here are transferring into my phone " Yeri said without looking up.

"So-" Yoongi was saying but Yeri wasn't finished yet.

"And the stocks of some shares have been unstable lately, so I have to check that too.. And the projects those people are working have to be checked too.. They are doing five of them.. I have to do two more "  She finally finished and then closed one file.

She opened another and still didn't looked at Yoongi.

"Go home.. You can do others tomorrow.. " He said pulling Yeri's hands.

"Who made you the CEO" She said, glaring st Yoongi.

Yoongi immediately let go of her hands and raised his both hands up, as a gesture of defeat.

"You work.. I will be going.. " He said and hurried out, as fast as he could.

But he didn't forget to give a thumbs up to his other employees who were still working late.

As the time passed by, one by one, all of the other workers left, after completing their works.

It was more than 8 now, and Yeri was finally finished.

She looked over at the time and sighed.

"I didn't noticed the time yet.. " She stretched her hands up in the air, and looked everywhere.

The lights were still on.

Yoongi might have done it again.

Her cabin was all glass, so she was able to take a look of all the office in one sight.