Chapter 73

Seulgi woke up, and yawned.

Her whole body was aching because of the wrong posture of sleeping still, without even moving.

She frowned when she suddenly felt heavy weight on her legs.

She looked down and gasped, when she saw Taehyung sleeping on her laps.

"Just how.. Did he.. End up here.. " She mumbled lowest as possible, and tried to get up.

"He is such a pig.. " She sighed, and then held his head.

Her fingers touched his black locks, which were silky and soft.

"His hairs are so good.. " She continued to caress them, until when Taehyung frowned.

She took back her hands, and swallowed.

"Grandma.. " Taehyung mumbled in his sleep, and she subconsciously patted his head.

"It's alright.. Everything's alright.. " She said, and he eventually woke up.

He jolted up and looked at her, "How's Grandma..? " He asked, his breathing becoming heavier.

"She was out of danger yesterday.. The surgery was success.. " Just as the words came out of her mouth, he flew out of the VIP ward , leaving her dumbfounded.

"TAEHYUNG WAIT..!! YOU HAVEN'T WASHED YOUR FACE..!" She followed him running out.

"Dr.Taehyung.. Wait-" The Nurse said as Taehyung stopped in his track, still jogging on the same spot.

"Your.. Face.. It-"

"I know I haven't washed it.. I will go meet my grandma first.. " He ran again, and the Nurse frowned.

"He knows it..? "

"I am sorry he doesn't know it.. Thank you for your concern though.. " Seulgi too ran past by the Nurse, as the Nurse blinked.

"I am sure they are match made in Heaven.. " The Nurse chuckled walking where she wanted to.

The Door flung open as the person laying on bed jolted up, even when being weak in the body.

"What the-"

"GRANDMA..!! " Taehyung crawled for the hug, his tears coming out.

SunHee smiled, slowly taking her hand up and patting his head.

"Don't move if you feel weak.. " He said, still in the hug.

Seulgi ran inside, and panted, holding the door for support.

"It's.. Alright.. " SunHee's harsh oice filled the room, and Taehyung pulled out of the hug.

Seulgi's eyes widened, as she took a step back.

"Grandma you don-"

"Tae.. What's on your head..?? " Sunhee touched his forehead, as Taehyung frowned.

"What is on my head..? " He asked and SunHee chuckled, looking at Seulgi.

"Something you should see yourself.. " Just as the words came out of her mouth, Taehyung took his phone out and opened the camera.

"PIG..!!! " Taehyung dropped the phone, and turned his face to look at Seulgi, who was about to run away.

"YOU DEVIL WOMAN.. HOW DARE YOU WRITE PIG ON MY HEAD..! " Taehyung jumped up, as Seulgi ran away from the door, to the other side of the ward.

Taehyung ran to her, and was about to Jump up from bed when SunHee stopped him.

"No chase her from over there.. " She said, and He changed his path, running to her.

"GRANDMA... YOU ARE HELPING HIM..! " Seulgi ran again, almost tripping but again catching balance.

"Here, take this.. " She handed a pillow to Seulgi, and Seulgi used it as a shield.

But Taehyung too took the pillow, and threw it on her.

"Hey, this is not fair.. " She dodged it.

"Everything's fair when I want to kick your a**"

"What's happening here..?? "Namjoon asked, as the four of you stood at the door, dumbfounded.

Feathers were on the ground, and Seulgi's and Taehyung's hairs were mess, and both of them held a half torn cushion in their hands too.

Sunhee giggled, snapping everyone out.

" I think.. We came at the wrong time.. "You hid your giggle, and Jinae nodded in agreement with you.

" We.. Uh.. " Taehyung was interrupted by Seokjin.

"I want to meet that person who wrote that masterpiece.. " He pointed at Taehyung's forehead.

"It's me.. " Seulgi proudly raised her hands.

"Wow... I want to kiss your hands.. " Seokjin went in, walking on the feathers on the ground, shaking hands with Seulgi, who smirked at Taehyung.

"You just wait until we get home.. " Taehyung mumbled, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Ahem ahem.. " Namjoon cleared his throat, almost choking you and Jinae with laughter.

"You are having fun playing with your life right..?? " Seulgi crossed her arms, as you stood back up, and smiled at her.

"We just came here to meet Grandma Sunhee, as we heard about her.. But now, we know that she is fine.. We will go and do our work.. Babye.." With that, you flew away from there, followed by Jinae, who helped you in escape.

"I still want to appreciate your skills.. I mean, look.. What a masterpiece this is.. " Seokjin carefully caressed Taehyung's forehead, and he yanked his hands away.

"GrandMa Sunhee.. How are you feeling today..?," Namjoon asked, sitting beside her.

"I am.. Fine.. " She weakly said, and Namjoon nodded.

"Then I will take these kids out of here.. You should rest.. " Namjoon stood back up, but stopped when SunHee held his wrist.

"Listen.. I need my phone.. "

Namjoon shook his head, "It's not good for you"

"I just want to complete my last work.. I want to transfer my shares and all.. I will just use it for five minutes.. I promise.. " She begged, pouting.

"Alright.. I will ask the nurse to do it.. "

Namjoon turned, and grabbed Seokjin's and Taehyung's ears, "Let's get out you idiots.. "

Seulgi walked before them, not allowing anyone to touch her , and Namjoon followed her, with the other two men, leaving the room empty.

Soon after five minutes, the nurse came in, with the other staff members to clean the room.

"Here Grandma.. Dr. Namjoon said only for five minutes.. " The nurse gave the phone to her, as she nodded, trying to sit up.

"I will help you" The nursed helped her, and stepped away, giving her privacy.

"I just want to transfer my everything to my Tae.. You know right.. I don't know till when will I live.. " Sunhee said and the nurse chuckled.

"GrandMa Sunhee, you will live more than us.. "

Sunhee just nodded, and switched her phone on.

"Now the game begins" She mumbled, opening a different app.