Chapter 31

"UNCLE JUNGMEI, YOU WASTED MONEY AGAIN..!!!" Jung Seul-gi shouted as she saw what was inside the box..

He rubbed his nape and instantly picked the blue coloured dress from the cardboard.

"It is your Birthday Seul-gi, why shouldn't we celebrate it..??" He said and put that dress on her body, looking at how beautiful it looked on Seulgi's thin but well shape body .

" Uncle, you know I..I don't celebrate it.." She said, in a low voice and looked at the dress, hanging on her.

"But Your Grandmother would be so happy, to look you in this dress..?? Won't she..??" He said and she looked up.

Tears were forming up, but she smiled instead.

"Only if she was alive.." Her voice cracked as she spoke.

Uncle JungMei didn't wait for a second and pulled her into his embrace.

Seul-gi 's grandmother passed away on her 10th birthday. .

"I sent her..it was my fault Uncle.." She said through his chest, while he patted her head gently..

"It was not your fault Seul-gi. ." He sighed.

"I sent her to buy my flowers..I was being rude and selfish..and hence..she.." Her tears finally came out and he tightly hugged her.

"Sh...Let's not think about that..Think about your Grandmother's Face..would she be happy looking at your crying face..??"

She immediately stopped her tears again and pulled back..

She wiped her tears and smiled.

"I will wear it .but..No celebration. .Please.." She picked up the dress and JungMei nodded.

She ran upstairs and wore the dress.
She lets her hairs go loose and came down again.

Uncle JungMei looked up to see her coming down, and tears gathered in his small eyes.

"If my daughter would be your age..She would look just like you" He smiled and She patted his head.

"Your Daughter would be smiling up in the heavens , looking at how his father is a cry baby.." She said and ran our of the house.

Uncle JungMei snapped out and ran to the door but she was already cycling away.

"I AM GOING TO THE SHOP..SEE YOU TONIGHT UNCLE.." She save her hands without looking back and cycled away far in the busy lanes.

Uncle JungMei chuckled and came back in the house, locking the door from inside.

"And we are open" She said to herself as she changed the tag from closed to open.

Today was a special day to her..

Her Uncle bought her this beautiful dress and it made her look like a little fairy in between of hundreds of flowers.

"誰かいますか?(Dareka imasuka?) (Is anyone there?) "
A girl's voice was heard from the door and Seul-gi turned around and smiled at her.

"戻ってきた" (modotte kita)( you are back) " Seul-gi ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"あなたの誕生日でした (anata no tanjoubi deshita)(it was your Birthday) " Saki said as she pulled back from the hug , "私は明らかに来ます" (watashi wa akiraka ni kimasu)(I will obviously come)"