Chapter 39

Seulgi took a deep breath in and decided to call Era.

"She knows I don't like people who don't respect time.." Seulgi mumbled and dialled your number.

Taehyung took out his phone and then dialled your number too..

" She won't ditch me before even date right..??" He mumbled to himself and then put his phone near his ears.

"What..?? Era is busy..??"

Both of them said together and then their eyes widen.

Both of them turned back and looked at each others faces.

"Why are you calling Era.??"

Both of them said together again.

"IT'S YOU..!!!"

Their voices echoed in the whole cafe and they turned shocked to the core.

"How can Dr.Era do this to me..??"

"How can that Stupid do this to me..??"

Their voices again collided with each other and they sighed.

Aunt Yuri and Uncle Okra took out their watermelons and sat at the counter enjoying the climax.

"Hey...But Why are you marrying..??" Seulgi couldn't help but ask.

Taehyung stood up and then sat down in front of Seulgi.

"My Grandmother wants me to marry someone.." He sighed .

"Are we really going for the blind date..??" Seulgi asked again as she saw Taehyung ordering food.

"What else can we do now..??" He raised his brow, "well..why are you marrying though..??"

"Uhm.." Seulgi scratched her head as she tried to remember a good excuse.

Wait..

She haven't thought any..!!!!

"U....Uhh...Era wants me to get married and settle down " She blurted out .

Taehyung's eyes widen as he stared at Seulgi with disbelief.

"Are you kidding me.?? Dr. Era is someone so open minded..why would she force you to get married..???"

"Well..Of course..Why would she release her true colours in front of you.." She shrugged and he pouted.

"Acchoo.." You sneezed and covered your mouth .

"Who the hell is cursing me..??" You thought to yourself and looked at Jungkook and Su Yao standing in front of each other.

"Jungkook..What's happening here..??" Jimin stood up and went over to Jungkook.

He needed an explanation.

His dumb bestfriend is a father and he knows it about..Uh...Three two four years later.!!!!

"Fenfeng..Let's leave alright..??We will come back later.." Su yao came back to her sense and then held Su Feng tightly in her arms.

Su Feng shook her head and then jumped out of there.

As she saw that her favourite uncle was standing and was busy with another handsome uncle,  she ran to you and jumped up on you.

"Doctor....Doctor...Aunty. ..I...Dont want...to..go" she hugged you tightly.

She remembers that you were really good to her and gave her your address even when she was being a busy body.

Su Yao walked past by Jungkook and Jimin and came to you.

She raised her hands and looked at Su Feng.

"Fenfeng..You should not do something like this alright..?? Let's go home okay.." She said and was wanting to take Su Feng from your arms but Su Feng clenched onto your shirt tightly

You stopped Su Yao and then caressed Su Feng's cheeks.

"Fenfeng..Why don't you go in with this Uncle..??" You said pointing to Yoongi, " He will show you many toys and even give you candies.."

Su Feng glanced at Yoongi for once and then pouted.

"No.." She said at once and hugged you tightly.

"Why not..?" You raised brow as Yoongi blinked twice.

"He... scary..!!" Su Feng said through your chest and.

"Pfft~" you covered your mouth thinking that the situation is not right enough to laugh at this point.

"He just looks scary..He is a good friend though.." You said again and then she glanced at Yoongi, who flashed her a big smile.

"Be..au..tiful. ..Aunty..Is he..your..friend..??"

What Su Feng meant by this was that if he was your friend, it means he is a good man too and will help her to be united with her favourite uncle.

Though she wasn't able to say it all, but you were smart enough to understand her few words.

You nodded, " Yes..He will take you into my room..You can take a look around.."

Just as the words, ' My Room ' came out of your mouth,  Su Feng's and Yoongi's eyes widened a bit.

Su feng was happy about it and Yoongi was shocked to the core.

You never allowed anyone enter ...not even have a look.

But that was not the case for Jimin, so he was confused as to why Yoongi was so shocked.

Su Feng reached out her small arms to Yoongi and he gently held her .

He nodded at you for once and then went up with Su Feng.

Su Yao looked at everything with wide eyes.

Her daughter was not listening to her today..

Her daughter met Jimin by accident.

Her Daughter started to like you ,without even any much help.

She knew that her daughter is not stupid.

She can even roam around in the whole Seoul with just her dog waging his tail and following her behind.

She realised it now.

It was not going to help her.

Nothing was going to help her.

Finally, she have to face it now.

The Fate, actually wanted her to be here..

She glanced at you, and then turned back to face Jungkook.

Jimin understood by Jungkook's behaviour that something is not right, and decided to stand behind him .

"Yes.." Su Yao took a deep breath in and then looked at the ground, " She is your daughter"

She finally answered the question which was asked by Jungkook a long time ago..