Chapter 57

You stepped out of the plane, and took a deep breath in.

"Are you tired.. " Namjoon asked, looking at Jinae, who was walking while her head was resting on his arms.

"Mhmmm.. " She nodded, while her eyes was half closed.

"Wait until we go back, then I will give you a good massage.. " Namjoon patted her cheeks.

You rolled your eyes.

Seokjin came and put his hands on your shoulders.

"I am so bored of their affection.. " He whined and you nodded.

"Me too.. "

"Are you The Doctors from South Korea..?? " A man asked, as he stood in front of you..

(The letters in bold are the dialogues spoken in English)

"Yes we are.." Seokjin came back to his posture and nodded.

Jinae and Namjoon, came and stood beside you.

"Welcome to China, Doctors.. I am here to bring you all, to the labs.. " The man, smiled, showing his bright teeth to all of you.

Jinae almost lost her balance when she heard that..

"Uhm.. Mr. Aren't we going to have a break, like in a hotel.. " She asked, and the man looked at her.

"I was just told to escort you all to the labs.. I don't know much " The man bowed slightly and you sighed.

"Why not we go there first, and see what's the situation.. We can rest afterwards.. " You said and the three of them nodded.

You nodded at the man and he lead the way.

The highly secured building was standing in front of you.

The security, wearing their blue uniforms, all of them, looking like they are from military, were standing, on the gate.

After taking the verification, they allowed you and the rest to enter inside.

All of you were provided with lab coats, and masks.

The man, left you, once you were standing in front of the head.

"I hope you had a comfortable journey.. "

"Of course.. " You smiled and then introduced yourself, " I am Dr. Era,"

"I am Dr. Kim Seokjin"

"I am Dr. Kim Namjoon"

"I am Dr. Han Jinae"

"Welcome doctors.. I am the Head of this research, Dr. Lin Ye "

After the short introduction, all of you were given identity cards, to enter the area.

Everything was set according to the precautions given by the government.

Dr. Lin Ye, bought you to the area, where other doctors from different countries were present too..

"This is My Assistant, Dr. Lan Hui , He will guide you for few days.. I will take my leave then" Dr. Lin Ye, left you all, 20 doctors, from Korea, America, Japan, and Russia, with the other four doctors from China, under the observation of Dr. Lan Hui.

Lan Hui, started presenting all the equipments and gave you the files to the research , they all are doing now.

The Research included, making specimens, of Human and Animals offsprings.

Though everything was done under the Orders of the Government, it was a highly secret research and not many of them knew about it.

After the whole introduction to the research, equipments, their work, of Two hours, everyone were asked to have a rest in the Hotel they have arranged for the doctors.

"Uhm.. Dr. Era right..? " Dr. Lan Hui stopped you, as you were leaving with the crew.

"Yes..? "

"Our Professor, Dr. Lin Ye, heard a lot about your capabilities, and hence wanted you to have this.. " He handed you the file and you opened it.

"What is in it..?? " He asked, getting overexcited..

You took a small step back, and then read it.

Your eyes were widened.

"Dr. Lin Ye want me to guide this research..!! "

Just as the words came out of your mouth, every other doctor present there, looked at you, with shock.

Professor and Dr. Lin Ye, was known to be a man, of his words and of cold and sofisticated personality. He doesn't talk much, but his skills are known worldwide.

Lan Hui clenched his fost and snatched the file from your hands.

"让我看看 (Ràng kàn kàn) (Let me have a look) "

He read the file and then took a deep breath.

"It's true.. I guess Dr. Era will be leading us from tomorrow... " He smiled at everyone, while everyone came and congratulated you..

After a while, the lab became empty as all of you left for the hotel.

"ERA!! " A man approached you, as you stepped out from the lab.

Seokjin eyed that man, as he stepped away, " I guess we all will give you time.. "

He took Jinae and Namjoon to the car, and they waited for you.

"Bai Hong, What is it.." You asked, as the man looked everywhere.

"Boss have arranged you to stay at our hotel, " The man called, Bai Hong, showed you the keys and pointed to the car, standing behind him.

You sighed and then looked at Jinae, Seokjin and Namjoon.

"等我 (Děng ) (Wait for me) " You hurried to them, and looked at them with guilty conscience.

"Uhm.. Guys.. " Just as you spoke, Namjoon, looked up, " Well, my friend has arranged me to live near him.. Would you guys mind if I.. "

"Well, it's no problem.. We understand.. " Namjoon said and went back to bury himself inside his book.

Jinae, who was sitting beside him in the car, was sleeping on his shoulder, while Seokjin, sat in the car.

"Alright then, Dr. Era.. We will meet your later.. " He waved his hands and you smiled at them.

The five different cars, assigned for the Doctors, left the place, and you turned back.

Bai Hong bowed as you sat in the car.

"慢慢来,我们不着急 (Màn man lái, wǒmen zháo ) (Keep it slow, we are not in a hurry) " You rested your head on the seat, as Bai Hong started driving the car.

Lan Hui, looked at your car, going away, as he stood at the entrance of the lab.

"他为什么这么做 ( wèishéme zhème zuò) (Just why did he do it) " He clenched the identity card, held in his hands, " What's in her that isn't in me..!! "