Chapter 13

"We need to get out of here as soon as possible.. " Yeri said, "gong is not going to be silent.. " She passed a cup of coffee to you.

"She is right" You said and took a sip.

"But his men would be everywhere right now.. It's impossible to escape without being seen by them.. " Hoseok said.

"And then our fake identities would be blown up, and our stays in South Korea would be blown away too" Joy said.

"Joy.. Don't stress up.. Please.. " You said and she nodded.

"But she is right.. We need to do something" Yoongi said.

"What if we leave after two to three months" Seulgi said.

"Even if we leave after two years.. He will chase after us.. " You said and sighed.

"We will go today itself" Irene said from the stairs and everyone looked at her.

"Irene, you should rest.. Go back" Hoseok said and she shook her head.

She took out a mobile phone from her pocket and showed it to everyone.

"It's Dal's.. " Irene said and they tilted their heads.

"If Gong already knows that we have him.. It won't be a problem if we call them.. And this phone.. It can't be tracked.. And even if it gets tracked.. Seulgi is already here to help with that tracking.. " Irene said and you looked at Hoseok.

He nodded.

You looked at Irene, her eyes were puffed, but she stood there, as if nothing happened, but everything has changed.

"We will go with you then Irene.. " You said and she nodded.

She came down and stood in front of everyone.

She dialled the first number and the call went on for a minute.

Then it got cut.

Before another second could pass, they received a call and then Irene picked it up.

Seulgi looked over at her laptop, stopping any signal who could try to track the phone.

"So now you are calling.. " The hoarse voice of Gong, the voice that everyone heard once in their lifetime, echoed again...

Their eyes started to show the fury they have held from years..

Just his voice irritated them, the day he would be standing in front of them, all of them would Peirce out organs from his body.

"Yes... I want to meet you.. " Irene said and gong chuckled.

"Oh my.. You grew up.. I wonder why Dal didn't let me see your face yet.. " Gong said.

"Right in the night, at 9 near the forest right beside your mansion.... Come or loose" Irene said and cut the call.

Everyone calmed themselves out and looked at each other.

"Pack your bags now.. " Hoseok said and all of them stood up.

" Pack bags..? Where are we going " Jimin said as he came, followed by SeoJun and everyone looked at him.

"We are going back Jimin, pack your bags.. " You said and he nodded.

After one hour, everyone was down again...

"It's 6 right now.. His men would have backed up because we called.. " You said..

"So we need one hour to go to airport.. Before he would know.. Almost 15 flights would have taken off... We can escape" Irene said and everyone nodded.

With that, four cars left the mansion.

All of them departed in different directions, but their destiny was same.

After one whole hour, the cars stopped at different parkings in the airport.

Jimin and you walked out of your car, and checked in the airport.

Hoseok, Joy and Seojun checked in together after some time, followed by Yoongi and Yeri together and then Seulgi and Irene.

All of them are going to Korea, but not with their names...

"Le vol pour la Corée du Sud partirait dans une demi-heure, veuillez monter à bord (the flight to South Korea would leave in half hour, please board) " The announcement echoed and you glanced at Seojun in one corner, and Yoongi and Seulgi in the other.

You and Jimin went to your seats and sat down.
His was window and you sat beside him.

It was 8 PM now and the flight would leave soon.

Jimin was shivering and sweat covered his forehead.

"What happened..? " You asked and he looked at you, with a stiff smile.

"I am afraid to fly.. This is my first time flying.. " He said and your eyes widen.

"Then how did you come. To France then..? " You asked and his smiled disappeared.

"I.. " He was saying but stopped.

"Are you hiding something from me.. " You said, with a glare and he shivered more.

"I.. I was sold... My Uncle sold me.. And they drugged me.. The next moment I opened my eyes was in a container... I pretended to sleep and when they opened the door for taking out some people.. I ran behind from them.. And then ended up in some train.. But the Police got me as I had nothing.. Then I ran from there and ended up hiding in a bar, where.. Where I met you" He said, and his hands trembled.

You sighed and massaged your temples.

"Calm down..nothing would happen" You said as the announcement of fastening the seatbelts came.

He closed his eyes tightly..

You held his hands and then he looked at you..

"Breath in.. Breath out.. " You said and he did the same.

The flight went up the sky, and you held Jimin's hand all the time until he felt relieved.

All of you were in same flight, and in same line.. But didn't spoke to each other.

It was finally 9 PM , Gong was sitting idly in his mansion ,on his bed , smoking his cigar.

A giro was lying naked on the bed, and the bedsheets were blooded.

The girl got up and hugged Gong from behind.

"You were so good.. " She said, and bit his earlobes, "let's have another round"

" You are so terrible"he said and stood up.

Gong grabbed a shirt and put it on his body..

The girl stood up, with the blanket around her body, and went over to him.

" Don't leave this early" She said seductively.

Gong slapped her and she fell on the ground.

Her eyes were widen and she looked up to the man, who made love with her few minutes ago.

"You are disgusting.. " He said and shot her six time, finishing all the bullets from his gun.

He went out leaving the naked body on the ground and one of his man approached him.

"Book our flight to Russia, we are going to our main base Lan" Gong said and Lan looked at him with confusion.

"Wasn't Dal's killers coming to see you at 9..?" Lan said and Gong looked at him.

"Why would I meet them.. I don't care who his killers are.. And do you think someone is so willful to come and stand in front of me..?" Gong said and Lan nodded and booked the tickets instantly.