Chapter 60

"Wendy.. Is it really you..?? " You asked, your tears still streaming out of your eyes.

"What do you think ?? " Wendy asked, smiling widely.

"I.. I can feel it.. It's you right.. I am not dreaming.. " Your voice cracked as she caressed your hairs gently.

"Stop crying.. Or else I will remember your crying face.. " She said and you pulled out of the hug.

You wiped away your tears, and sniffed.

You smiled brightly.

"See.. You should remember this one.. " You pointed at your smile and she chuckled.

"If anyone else would see you, they will die of shock.. " She shook her head.

"I am like this only in front of you.. " You smiled again and she nodded.

You looked at her face.

The same face, same lines, same features..

But the glow which she had was different.

It was pale white glow, and her body was shining under the dim light.

Was it really her body. ..

"No.. Not just me.. " She said and you snapped out.

"What do you mean..?? "

"Well, I mean, You are like this in front of someone else too.. He is with you everytime.. In your heart.. "

The first figure that entered your mind was him.

Park Jimin.

"Yes.. I am talking about him Kiara.. " She said and you looked at her eyes.

Her eyes were smiling the same way they used to smile before.

"No.. It's not like this.. I -"

"Till when will you keep lying.. I know you better than yourself.. " She said, holding your hand.

You didn't said anything, but just looked at the hands, which were holding you.

"Don't you know it , deep inside your heart.. You are craving for him right.. And coming to China was also part of the plan to stay away from him.. " She continued.

You nodded slowly.

The only thing that bounded you was that Wendy and her talks.

You can never lie in front of her, and that maybe one of your weaknesses.

"Then why don't you accept him.. Will you wait till he become like me-"

"NO.. " You looked up and she smiled.

"See.. It came on your words.. Now, don't let them go back"

"No.. " You mumbled and shook your head, "My life is not mine Wendy.. The day, the second, I decided to revenge.. It was given to you guys.. Fighting with Gong, is not something easy.. From my birth, I have been trying my every way.. But everything is impossible.. "

You sighed and then looked at her, " I already lost you, and now.. I don't want to loose anyone else.. You know Seulgi is going back to the way she was.. And Yoongi found his family.. Joy is giving birth to two twins.. And Irene.. She got her half revenge.. "

"What about you" Wendy asked and you swallowed a lump down your throat.

"I am happy.. Looking at them getting back to their lives.. It's satisfying.. Now I can easily get my revenge.. And.. It won't affect them much.. They won't realise my absence.. "