Chapter 34

"Taehyung..Seulgi..??" You looked at them standing out of your door.

Listening you, Yeri and Yoongi left their hidden weapons and came out from their hiding spot.

Jimin peeked from your behind.

"WHAT IS SEULGI DOING ON THIS MAN'S BACK!! Yoongi shouted and frightened everyone present there.

" Dr. Era..?? Are there guests in your house..??" Taehyung asked, looking at Yeri and Yoongi.

"First of all, come inside..Seulgi would be angry if she wakes up and find herself on you..I mean..you touching her.." You made way for Taehyung to come in.

"Well, it was her who told me to carry her..She drank five bottles of the special wine .." Taehyung said and you looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi was also looking at you at the same time.

There was a mutual understanding between your eyes , and both of you smiled at the idea you got.

" Just five..?? She doesn't even go down in 10, and don't even let us touch her..." Yeri said and Jimin was the one shocked this time.

" FU**ING WHAT ...10!!???"

Yeri nodded to him and then he felt ....dumb..

"You didn't drink..??" You asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I too had five bottles..That's how we made it ten..And then..she was going to order more..but I got her back.." He sighed looking at the sleeping figure of Seulgi on the couch, who was tightly holding on his hands.

"um..Can someone ..help me.." He said again, smiling awkwardly , looking at you.

"She will definitely kick me to death if she sees me holding her hand ." He gulped and you chuckled.

"Well, she is the one holding your hand.." Yoongi said.

"It doesn't make sense for this angry bird.."

"Wooow we.." Yeri butted in and you glared at her, disallowing her not to speak anymore, of what she actually understood.

She immediately shut her mouth and you bend down.

You gently took Seulgi's hands and made her let go of Taehyung.

"You should sleep here too..You shouldn't go out at this time, and also drunk.." Yoongi said and you looked at him.

"Its my house.." You pointed at yourself.

"So what..??" He shrugged his shoulders .

You took a deep breath in and then breathed out.

"Al right..I will just call Ho-"

"Wait wait...Its your house..You should order us.." He instantly grabbed your hands which were about to unlock your phone.

Jimin looked at your hands which were held by him and slightly clenched his fist.

He then let go and put on his fake smile .

"Taehyung..You can go and sleep any empty room you found..Jimin..Please make do with Jungkook tonight..Wait..Where i s Jungkook..???" You looked everywhere.

"Oh Damn..I forgot about him.." Jimin spoke up and ran to check in his room.

He came out with a paper in his hand.